Arcade Prehacks

Page 89 of 730 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189589 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will last?

Re: Who will last?

The Void is were our ancestors came from.
    Then they found a more suitabale dimention to live in,our current one.

As for our economy, we mainly concentrate on technological advancement, resource mining, industrial growth, state of the art warfare, and marketing.

You are thinking of the wrong Void, my friend.

In 1973, the Prince of Darkness, Machina, offered a deal to Xemnas, leader of Organization XIII in forming their own joint area. For the past 750 years, black angels had nowhere to go.

In 1974 construction began on the Void, an area completely black, but infinite.

The Void follows a single, but extremely long, path of "stained glass"-like paveway, which is the same as in this video:

[youtube:2rl5vskg]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8_6o3D70JTI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8_6o3D70JTI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube:2rl5vskg]

(look at what Sora stands on. That is what makes up the Void pathway. However, it is multicolored.)

The population of the Void stands at approximately 5.4 million, and construction of new houses and new series of paths continues to this day. About 1/3 of the pathway is uninhabited.
    1 Thessalonians 4:16-17: The Lord comes swiftly.

Well, then that is another void.
    Any other sectors that you would like to know of?

I'll tell you about the other "sector" that makes up the Imaginary World.

See, back when I got my Ultima Sword, which was about 3400-something B.C. I found out that the sword was actually divine, not just a regular sword.

Well that was irrelevant but,

It wasn't until the turn of the advent (or, 1BC-1AD) that I found out there was this little religion called Christianity that was popping up.

Very interesting, really.

Now these girls I saw once were very pretty. They were, unbeknownst to me at the time, referred to as "Angels". I discovered they had no real home.

So I had my team of architects and designers construct the ultimate place of relaxation and also built a teleportation matrix so others could come and enjoy it, too. This was in about 30-something.

But it wasn't until 1974, when the Void came, that we finally discovered that our matrix and style of life could be improved.

So I had them return and redo everything. Literally, EVERYTHING.

That was fun.

Nowadays we are just relaxing. New angels are being created every day.

Some very influential people have been coming.

Like, as an example, this girl known as Danielle Echon showed up in 2005. She's actually pretty nice.

Spam time:
    PEELZ HERE.

[youtube:f9rtzo2h]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wOBNrAtIhRo&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wOBNrAtIhRo&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube:f9rtzo2h]

PEELZ HEAR!

Quote Originally Posted by Someone927
    DANG IT! STOP STE4LING MY WINZORZ!