Arcade Prehacks

Page 286 of 345 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286287288296336 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 3447
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: I ban you!

Quote Originally Posted by Insakna View Post
    I ban you for having good taste in locations!
    To aubrey...

Dear Friend Insakna, You are banned for being my friend in real life. LOL

in a house. in fact, in your house. in the attic. I'm stealing your internet right now.
    i ban you for not being my friend in real life! XD

I ban you because I like bacon

I ban you because you like bacon

in a house. in fact, in your house. in the attic. I'm stealing your internet right now.
    i ban you because you don't like bacon!

I ban you all because I banned myself and because I banned myself I ban you all and why did you all ban each other? That's the thing. I have no clue. I ban myself for living but then again I ban living because I'm still alive but I ban myself for not banning you all so I should probably ban you guys (especially vini) so I can't ban myself so then I couldn't get banned and it was confusing but now since I'm confusing you I'm going to ban whoever reads all of this but since I'm wasting your time I should be banned but I'm going to stop wasting your time so I can stop being banned and banning myself and I ban vini for not liking bacon but since no one can actually ban each other for real I ban the forum rules but they'll ban me back for real because I tried to ban the forum rules but I probably shouldn't even ban the forum rules in the first place but in the first place I probably shouldn't have even come to this thread because it's just a waste of my time so now I'm banning this thread and the person who made it because this thread is wasting my time but the person that made this thread will ban me back he ban me back unless I ban him first so I should probably go ban him first but first I'm going to stop typing now and wasting your time.
    If you read all of this message then you get a cookie but then you'll ban me because I put poison in the cookie but since I put poison in the cookie you'll probably die before you can ban me so yeah.

i ban you because of reasons. end.

Quote Originally Posted by vini4567 View Post
    i ban you because of reasons. end.
    I ban you because I bet you didn't read my message.

i ban you because i read your message, but you can't say that you can ban anyone forever so i ban you to prove that your ban is wrong.