Arcade Prehacks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Bloons tower defence 3

That does sound interesting. Perhaps you could send a quick PM on how to do it? Or perhaps give me a link for a tutorial of AS3 trainer making? I am using vb8.

Re: Bloons tower defence 3

Or perhaps give me a link for a tutorial of AS3 trainer making?

I am laughing because I have never seen one. Cheatengine org use to have some helpful
    stuff on as2 , but no one there but one or two users were willing to help anyone. I managed
    to get my hands on a bloonstd3 trainer and it helped, but the real problem is I can't figure
    out how to get around most of the games because the variables use instances. So the
    var is instance3.instance4.money and the instance number changes everytime you play it.
    And not just that, but half of them wont load like as2. You will get a 1009 error in flash.
    That a method of a null object bla,bla, bla,... So really for now Its not worth trying to explain
    when I can't even do them all. If I can ever figure out how to do them all , I wouldn't mind as
    much trying to explain. Sorry. I do know that I had to use a file ActionScript3Library.dll , I don't
    think this file is around anywhere anymore. IF you can find it , you may be able to find out how
    to use it. I used it with my BTD3 trainer, you have to import it as a reference file.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12