Arcade Prehacks

Page 5 of 103 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Re: How to hack using Flasm

YEA I HACKED IT!!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by hel1figh1er
    Does this work with firefox 3 because i downloaded it but it didnt give me the option to unplug
    Your right, Firefox 3 does not have the Unplug addon just yet. You will have to wait for an updated version of unplug. There are other ways of getting the swf file. Sme11y uses Sothink SWF Catcher.

Its all good though because i found firefox 2.0
    Its very hard to find (took me like an hour.)

i finished hacking gun master onslaught 2 and im not sure if it works. i clicked on turned it into .swf using flasm but i cant open it up and check it.please tell me what i am doing wrong

On my computer that happened too but don't click on the $wf file click on the first one you got that you downloaded.

Quote Originally Posted by hel1figh1er
    On my computer that happened too but don't click on the $wf file click on the first one you got that you downloaded.
    Yeah, once you update your command prompt (flasm -a whatever.txt), it will update the swf file. The $wf file is pretty much useless, you can delete it.

thanks alot guys, my hack does not work but i can see what i did wrong now

Quote Originally Posted by greeny6000
    Your right, Firefox 3 does not have the Unplug addon just yet. You will have to wait for an updated version of unplug. There are other ways of getting the swf file. Sme11y uses Sothink SWF Catcher.
    but... Sothink SWF Catcher is for firefox 2.0 version... On version 3.0 don't work, i already tried D=. There is also a version for "Internet Explorer" =D

Quote Originally Posted by axzus
    but... Sothink SWF Catcher is for firefox 2.0 version... On version 3.0 don't work, i already tried D=. There is also a version for "Internet Explorer" =D

Yes there is a version for IE. Works in the same way as FF.

Quote Originally Posted by axzus

Yes there is a version for IE. Works in the same way as FF.

allright I'ma tell you how to get your firefox*2* plugin to 3.*.... first download ur plugin using IE or summink (0_0)... then open it with Winrar(^), extract it to some point (C:/...../desktop or whatever) and open Install.rdf with notepad... now look for the following:
    Code:
    <em:maxVersion>2.0.0.*</em:maxVersion>
    change the 2 to 3, save it, go to winrar, open the .xpi again (see(^)) and just drag the *new* install.rdf in it. it will replace the old one. now go the the *new* .xpi and drag it into your FF 3 beta something.... TADAaa ur done 0_0

btw nice guide dude

Page 5 of 103 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast