Arcade Prehacks

Page 82 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast

Re: How to hack using Flasm

I have a problem... whenever I reassemble it into an .swf and go to open it, i can't. Oh yea and it says its a .$wf file? Help plz. *Edit* Sorry guys, got it fixed.

There are already multiple videos for this.
    Also, you don't need to post that here, it is completely irrelevant.
    Please do not spam

Edit: For those of you who are wondering who this is directed at, the guy's post was removed.
    Um... I used to be a moderator here...

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowHaunter
    No, no.
    You need to search for the variable "gold".
    You need to decompile the game to a .txt then open it with notepad++.
    When you're in notepad++, press Ctrl and F to open the search in document option.
    Search for gold.
    When you find push 'gold' (number of gold here), change the number to the desired amount.
    ~Just adding some small tips:
    1]Actual variables' names differ from their names in the game sometimes,so "gold" might also be cash/money/coins/etc.
    2]There are more than one ways to get a specific result.For example if you want your field full of battle tanks in a game like Desktop Tower Deffense you can change your gold to 999999 or make X(eg3-4) tanks to appear when buying just one.
    3]Some times you might not be able to see the whole decompiled swf because Flasm didn't work perfectly or other reasons occured.So if you find yourself with a half encrypted .txt file try reading some of it,as that will help you understand the way the game works.Then hacking it should be easier.Good luck! :3

i just started using this and when i unplug the file and open it on notepad there is nothing but a bunch of weird alphanumeric symbols there isn't a txt. document

You don't have to open the .swf file. First disassemble it with flasm. Put the .swf file in your flasm folder (Flasm folder should be on desktop).
    Then open Command Prompt (Start > Run > cmd). Type:
    Code:
    cd desktop
    Then type:
    Code:
    cd flasm
    And then do:
    Code:
    flasm -d (name of the swf file).swf > (desired txt file name).txt
    I hope you understand it now.
    I've been here before.

Building an 8-Bit StarCraft game. No joke.

It might say something along the lines of ''Not a Flash file''. That means you downloaded the wrong file, or the file has some unknown encryption/embed/MochiCrypt.

That happens when you try to (de)compile a text file. Can be any other file extension as well.
    I've been here before.

Great guide, one question though.

I'm trying to hack other .swf games and i'm doing everything correctly but when I load up the file in Notepad++ all i see is loads of //DefineMovieClip// codes, why can't i hack the games?

Those games are written in ActionScript3 (or AS3) and Flasm cannot handle those.
    To hack AS3 games, you have to look at the Bytecode tutorial also here in the Tutorials section
    Um... I used to be a moderator here...

If it is AS3 (Meaning ActionScript 3, or ASCIII) it will say near the beginning "fileattributeActionScript3" so you can obviously tell that it is AS3. Also, if when you open it the variables (things after the word push usually) are something like SOH or HFK in black and other colors, the file is encrypted. You can also tell if it is encrypted if when you decompile it command prompt goes nuts and starts saying things like cannotfindifbranchtrue:2 and spamming the stuff.

Page 82 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast