Arcade Prehacks

Getting the files

I'm hacking "Vacation Morgul". Within the Main file, it says this:

Code:
                    HOTLoader.SetConfig("global/building_config.xml", new XML(new CfgBuildings().toString()));
                    HOTLoader.SetConfig("global/levels_desc.xml", new XML(new CfgLevelsDesc().toString()));
                    HOTLoader.SetConfig("global/locations/location" + 1 + ".xml", new XML(new Lvl_1().toString()));
                    HOTLoader.SetConfig("global/locations/location" + 2 + ".xml", new XML(new Lvl_2().toString()));
                    HOTLoader.SetConfig("global/locations/location" + 3 + ".xml", new XML(new Lvl_3().toString()));
                    HOTLoader.SetConfig("global/locations/location" + 4 + ".xml", new XML(new Lvl_4().toString()));
                    HOTLoader.SetConfig("global/locations/location" + 5 + ".xml", new XML(new Lvl_5().toString()));
                    HOTLoader.SetConfig("global/locations/location" + 6 + ".xml", new XML(new Lvl_6().toString()));
                    HOTLoader.SetConfig("global/locations/location" + 7 + ".xml", new XML(new Lvl_7().toString()));
                    HOTLoader.SetConfig("global/locations/location" + 8 + ".xml", new XML(new Lvl_8().toString()));
                    HOTLoader.SetConfig("global/locations/location" + 9 + ".xml", new XML(new Lvl_9().toString()));
                    HOTLoader.SetConfig("global/locations/location" + 10 + ".xml", new XML(new Lvl_10().toString()));
                    HOTLoader.SetConfig("global/locations/location" + 11 + ".xml", new XML(new Lvl_11().toString()));
                    HOTLoader.SetConfig("global/locations/location" + 12 + ".xml", new XML(new Lvl_12().toString()));
                    HOTLoader.SetConfig("global/locations/location" + 13 + ".xml", new XML(new Lvl_13().toString()));
                    HOTLoader.SetConfig("global/locations/location" + 14 + ".xml", new XML(new Lvl_14().toString()));
                    HOTLoader.SetConfig("global/locations/location" + 15 + ".xml", new XML(new Lvl_15().toString()));
                    HOTLoader.SetConfig("global/locations/location" + 16 + ".xml", new XML(new Lvl_16().toString()));
                    HOTLoader.SetConfig("global/locations/location" + 17 + ".xml", new XML(new Lvl_17().toString()));
                    HOTLoader.SetConfig("global/locations/location" + 18 + ".xml", new XML(new Lvl_18().toString()));
                    HOTLoader.SetConfig("global/locations/location" + 19 + ".xml", new XML(new Lvl_19().toString()));
                    HOTLoader.SetConfig("global/locations/location" + 20 + ".xml", new XML(new Lvl_20().toString()));
                    HOTLoader.SetConfig("global/locations/location" + 21 + ".xml", new XML(new Lvl_21().toString()));
                    HOTLoader.SetConfig("global/locations/location" + 22 + ".xml", new XML(new Lvl_22().toString()));
                    HOTLoader.SetConfig("global/locations/location" + 23 + ".xml", new XML(new Lvl_23().toString()));
                    HOTLoader.SetConfig("global/locations/location" + 24 + ".xml", new XML(new Lvl_24().toString()));
                    HOTLoader.SetConfig("global/locations/location" + 25 + ".xml", new XML(new Lvl_25().toString()));
                    HOTLoader.SetConfig("global/locations/location" + 26 + ".xml", new XML(new Lvl_26().toString()));
                    HOTLoader.SetConfig("global/locations/location" + 27 + ".xml", new XML(new Lvl_27().toString()));
                    HOTLoader.SetConfig("global/locations/location" + 28 + ".xml", new XML(new Lvl_28().toString()));
                    HOTLoader.SetConfig("global/locations/location" + 29 + ".xml", new XML(new Lvl_29().toString()));
                    HOTLoader.SetConfig("local/strings_en.xml", new XML(new CfgEnglish().toString()));
                    HOTLoader.SetConfig("local/strings_ru.xml", new XML(new CfgRussian().toString()));
    I guess these files are used to load the game properly. Because I can't find anything helpful in the Action folder, I think the variables are located in these files.
    Does anyone know where I can get them?

Thanks in advance
    I've been here before.

Re: Getting the files

Yikes.........
    this is why don't like doing multiple files....it takes a while to download all of the files.
    Hold on,I think I can come up with something

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sublimity
    Does anyone know where I can get them?
    Yeah,load the game and have Live HTTP Headers turned on.
    viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13223

You can use Notepad++ later to get direct links to the files.

Ok, thanks.
    I'll wait for rofl to come up with something.
    I've been here before.

Quote Originally Posted by Sublimity
    Ok, thanks.
    I'll wait for rofl to come up with something.
    He's probably just going to tell you the same thing. Martin hacks games with multiple files, he knows what he's talking about.

Well,I was gonna get the files all by myself and put them in a winrar archieve,and then ngive it to him,but I think he should do it by himself.
    I just got the millions of files from that rock paper scissors game,my hand needs a break...

Quote Originally Posted by roflmao987
    Well,I was gonna get the files all by myself and put them in a winrar archieve,and then ngive it to him,but I think he should do it by himself.
    I just got the millions of files from that rock paper scissors game,my hand needs a break...
    He wanted to know how to get them. What does he learn if you do it for him and don't explain how you did it? Nothing, then he has to ask every time he wants to hack a game with multiple files.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicman
    He wanted to know how to get them. What does he learn if you do it for him and don't explain how you did it? Nothing, then he has to ask every time he wants to hack a game with multiple files.
    '

That's why he said, He should do it by him self

Dude,this topic is DEAD.
    Let it stay dead.

Locked.