It's a real long story,I'd like to share it :]
Some of you might learn something from it,but depends on you.

Okay so on my lunch (3rd period) I went home,told my parents we have a science fieldtrip in some lab downtown.
Then I went back into school,acted sick in front of the vice-principal telling him I can't stand it anymore,I really have to go home because I'm having serious stomach problems. He had doubts of calling my parents but I finally convinced him not to call because they're "not home" and I will bring an excuse note tomorrow.

So I went outta school,took the first bus and went straight to the nearest subway station.
In total I traveled 70km today. I was going back to my old city to visit my ex which is not my ex anymore.

I got there a little earlier so I visit my friend at the barber shop and he gave me this sick hairstyle. Gotta love Italians!

Finally I waited her to come out of the school,she met me in the main foaye and we both went on this empty giant park. It was really hot so we went under a tree shade. And the moment we sat,it started to rain. So I'll just skip the "good time" because you already know what it is. No I did not get laid if that's what you're thinking.
We were rolling down the hills,pouring some extra water bottles on our heads and clothes and were sorta "fighting" in a soft way.
The time she had to go home had come so I walked her home and everything. Then on my way home,both of the subway trains broke so I came home 2 hours later than the expected.

Final summation
Yes,I have truckloads of homework/assignments/projects for tomorrow morning.
Yes,I am gonna get screwed.
But,

YES I HAD FUN!
YES I WILL REMEMBER IT TILL THE REST OF MY LIFE!
HELLYEAH IT WAS WORTH IT!

The end. :]