Arcade Prehacks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: refresh

Re: refresh

Quote Originally Posted by Sublimity
    Hehe, lolz.

Quote Originally Posted by demons936
    hey all im back, i havnt hacked anything in about 8 months now, not since the days of greeny, and sme11y. im thinking of getting back into the swing of things, but id like to know what kinda advancements that have been made in terms of hacking AS3. cause i remember the days when you just flat out couldnt do it, unless it was a trainer. and i do have a professional version of sothink, and adobe master collection cs5. but im having trouble connecting the acionscript to the flash game itself, which makes recompiling it hard. anyone know how i can do this, or if you have a different way of doing it, im willing to take another route if need be
    What do you mean with "connecting the actionscript to the flash game itself"?

what i mean is, the action script, when you decompile with sothink, is in different files, and doesnt actively run in the game, when i try to recompile it. i did all my hacking in flasm, so im more used to it just being in text form. now however the AS is in a completly different file, and i dont know how to bring the two halves together. i was really hoping the people of flasm got off their asses and let us use it on as3 :P, would be so much easier. and ristov im reading that page you linked to, will let you know how it goes for me

When you open the .swf file in Sothink, open the "Action" folder. Most of the times you should see an ActionScript called MainMovie or MainTimeLine.
    Open it, and look for variables you want to change. Then use hex to edit them.
    I've been here before.

demons936, its maybe because if you decompile a flash game it will be damaged. Some as2 and as1 games will not be damaged or not much damaged. Thats why we use hex edtiting. You can try to fix the code, but this is very hard, have fun fixing it
    My website: http://selectlol.com/
    My second game: Play it now

Its easier to find intelligent life in the universum than in the internet.

Welcome back Demons!

I remember you back then, but I bet you don't remember me.

sup person i have never heard of, welcome back, and yes like martin said, we can hack all types of action script and encryptions
    also, add me on msn [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by SPAD3R
    Welcome back Demons!

I remember you back then, but I bet you don't remember me.

i remember the name, but i cant think of anything specific right now, an alright note

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12