Arcade Prehacks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: my 1st image in gimp

So just so we're all clear, I have the green light to download random fonts, write my name with them, and spam this section for posts?

Quote Originally Posted by Magicman
    So just so we're all clear, I have the green light to download random fonts, write my name with them, and spam this section for posts?
    What is up with you and posts. Someone posts and you're all like "WOW, you post just to get post count. This should be in spam" It's a forum, not who can post the most crap.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Read the rules and you would understand.

Lol then its still not really art.

You just put your name on a picture. I am pretty sure everyone in the world who knows how to use the font command in photoshop, gimp or paint can do that.

its just acctually what all siggy makers do in a way they gtake as pic and background that looks cool put them together and put a name on it plus they dont give credit or say someoneelse had made the pic if they didnt use google images so if your complaining about daethnote making art go to a new topic andf make sigs not critisize smeone who posted some art they made on GIMP

You may or may not know, but I know how to make signatures, I have made signatures in the past.

He didn't make the picture in any way. He literally took it off Google and put his name on it. Criticism is everywhere, if you don't want to get criticize why would you post in the art topic

Like I told Miguel, please read posts and find out what is happening before you decide to be. "Miss. Going to step and and make myself look stupid"

you know what, f*ck this, topic locked, im sick off it, you won't see anything from me in the future

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123