Arcade Prehacks

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Re: I dont care if he bans me.

do not spam please

This thread is sort of pointless really, You may not like martin but the reasons you gave are a bit "unreasonable" imagine what it would be like having noob's almost everyday downing users karma at random, asking for games without searching first, asking for games made by ninja kiwi or any others not allowed.
    Now if it was you that had to sort that out are you seriously saying for every single person you would put "im sorry but if you read the rules it says dont post ninjakiwi/already requested/already hacked games, ill let you off this time, thankyou!" because i tell you if it where me i would be quite annoyed that they couldn't take 3 mins out their lives to read through the rules. TBH i think martin's an absolute legend! When i first started on this forum i broke a few rules, but martin corrected me by saying things like "It's already hacked but the author wanted it removed." and "A big bump! Read the rules you can't bump old topics!" and "Stop bumping old topics! Read the rules NOW." and if it wasn't for the way he said it i probably would have been perma-banned a long time ago but instead i learned.

Now one last thing next time you make a post or say something to somone who's broken the rules think how annoying it would be getting that multiple times every 30 mins! and in my opinion Martin ? Legend (? = Equal To/Greater Than)

woah... o.e
    Nice speech, that deserves karma

Plus, everything you said was true.
    Um... I used to be a moderator here...

Banned

Thank you,bro.
    Just as you said,man,just by simply capitalizing the word "now" it has deep impact on some users.

So, can we just lock this?

I'd like to give a quick note to spiderkid12 before you lock this! Well.... I say quick!
    If your signature is about this topic then i think your a little bit pathetic. No offense or anything but it's not like you ARE the noob getting blazed by a admin so just ignore it, dont let it bother you. You may look at something Martin put and think hey thats a bit harsh but hey, thats life for you and im sure if you look at it from his point of view you will see why he did it. Everything a mod/admin does will be the correct choice, They very rarely make mistakes and if they do thats what the contact us is for! I reckon you should stay with the community and make good contributions. You never know, some day you may realize the true power/stress of being a mod/admin! Stay for another week or so and see how it works out!

Quote Originally Posted by selocon
    martin does not ban for no reason he takes it serious ly he doesntban then put ba fake reason he just bans for if someone did something wrong not if hes mad at them
    read that ^

ok, enough, locked to prevent spam

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567