Arcade Prehacks

Thread: Banned a bot

Banned a bot

The bot "hockiesbrown" got banned.
    He spammed in request your hacks, one of the his 2 posts:
    By and big, when young individuals have completed their education, they commence hunting for an employer. In the time they get an occupation, they could do having a method of transportation. Since most people today don't like public transport, they'll commence considering of acquiring a car. But without the need of having any riches inside bank account, there may be typically not an extremely whopping price range offered for purchasing an auto. On this circumstance, it really is a wonderful strategy to start off seeking all-around for the low cost outdated, applied automobile. Utilized autos will usually charge much less income than a fresh a person. If only you recognize what to search for, you can find a way to accumulate an excellent vehicle.

Just because an automobile continues to be in use for a long time does not automatically necessarily mean the state of it truly is dreadful. If an automobile has long been taken care off, it really is most likely to go on for that foreseeable time. The technique is the fact that you may have to get educated to choose which auto is high-quality and which car is reduced quality. This is particularly genuine should you be likely to be buying an auto directly from an automobile manager. Inside situation exactly where you make up your mind to spend a go to a old automobile dealership, the probability of you purchasing a not so well maintained auto are now a large sum reduced. Element of your car or truck dealer's career is always to ensure he sells applied cars and trucks that his site visitors are happy with. When seeking close to for low-cost ancient autos on the market, there are plenty of alternatives offered to you.
    My website: http://selectlol.com/
    My second game: Play it now

Its easier to find intelligent life in the universum than in the internet.

Re: Banned a bot

That bot was trying too hard
    Um... I used to be a moderator here...

Link please?
    1 Thessalonians 4:16-17: The Lord comes swiftly.

I deleted his to posts as he was making new topics in request your hacks.
    My website: http://selectlol.com/
    My second game: Play it now

Its easier to find intelligent life in the universum than in the internet.

Omg lol

Do you still have those blood stains from swinging the banhammer all over your clothes?