Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Embarrasing stories?

Post any funny or embarrasing or epic moments that you have had at a party or whatever.

I have a couple embarrasing party shinanagins about stuffs <.> (i still hurt from it)

Post away!

Building an 8-Bit StarCraft game. No joke.

Re: Embarrasing stories?

Post yours please.

BIRTHDAY PARTY STORIES:

My friend had a nosebleed, he was on the floor, he had a hockey stick, and he was screaming and wrangling about on the floor.

----. - Broke ------'- camcorder. The last thing we saw on the fully frozen camcorder was a blurry vision of him with a wooden sword and a red Lightsaber.

We had a massive Nerf battle. Bullets flying everywhere, people shoving each other with those massive Nerf swords and axes, they throw whole Wiimote's at us, and ended with the Wii strap attack. (Sounds like Manhunt 2+ Black Ops all together)

We got busted using the PC at midnight. We got all electronics taken away. Except the Wii and TV.

----- Set off the house alarm by,

1. Screaming at the top of his lungs.
    2. Kicking a trash can.
    3. Throwing one of those Nerf Raider guns on the floor, which sounded like a bomb.
    4. Screaming again.

(Censored names)

Alrite alrite. Ill post mine...

Okay so im over my friends house and his parents are away and his other 2 friends (dont know me) come over.
    My friend has 2 bb guns and he gave me one and kept one himself. His friends were also prepared because they have paint ball guns. (if you have ever played paint ball, you'll know why im still hurt from this) It was a all out war, my friend got hit in the man part with paint and i got hit in the forehead then i accidentally shot one at a dudes balls. It was very funny and painful.
    Then we all just went up to his room and play video games all night.

Heres another hilarious story..

Okay so we&#39;re still at my friends house and its 1:00 AM. Someone tried to pull off the "Hand in cold water makes it look like you peed yourself trick" on me so i splashed the water on my friend&#39;s friend and it looked like he peed himself. Every one was laughing at him so then he just pulled me up and tried to dump water down my pants but i smacked the cup out of his hand and it fell on my friends head. He was fine though, then he gave his friend a wedgie and hung him up by his briefs on a hook. We all got paint ball guns at shot him in the balls. i got up too close so he took the gun and shot it at my leg and then tried to do something bad to me...(he tried to pee on me) he litterally tried to. He dropped his pants and yeah..i stuck my friends plastic lightsaber up his arse though..i lold though.
    Its a bit innapropriate so i put it in spoilers.

(SHORT) Last year:
    My older sister came and while we were both in the living room she said I should store the cake because it was on the table and melting. I said O.K and went and did it (successfully). A couple of minutes later it was TIME yummy. I went to go get it because I wanted to! I got it and dropped it. WAH. So like 30 minutes after THAT we ate it all crushed and I didn't say anything about my sister when I got in trouble. bleh................
    I felt stupid.......................................

Quote Originally Posted by NinJ4Fi3D
    (SHORT) Last year:
    My older sister came and while we were both in the living room she said I should store the cake because it was on the table and melting. I said O.K and went and did it (successfully). A couple of minutes later it was TIME yummy. I went to go get it because I wanted to! I got it and dropped it. WAH. So like 30 minutes after THAT we ate it all crushed and I didn't say anything about my sister when I got in trouble. bleh................

Isnt really embarrasing but okay..

Quote Originally Posted by spiderkid12
    Quote Originally Posted by NinJ4Fi3D
    (SHORT) Last year:

Isnt really embarrasing but okay..
    It is to me.
    especially since it was my mom's brithday.
    I LUV HER.

Ah okay.

Building an 8-Bit StarCraft game. No joke.

I'm cracking up right now.

Quote Originally Posted by okses
    I'm cracking up right now.
    That's not nice.

Okay, so:
    I go over to my friend's house, he has lots of other kids there. His younger brother gets really angry because we didn't let him play video games, so he marched up to his room with some of his younger friends.
    My friend's dad messed up on installing the door, so the lock is on the OUTSIDE. We snuck up to the door, locked it, and ran back downstairs to play Brawl. We were literally rolling on the floor, laughing.
    We completely forgot about them, so when everyone was about to leave, his mom goes upstairs and hears the kids banging. She opens the door and she got really pissed off.
    I don't remember the details well after here but:
    I think the brother was crying.
    She immediately started asking who did it.
    The brother started pointing fingers, but I already snuck out the door.
    I started walking (my house was like a block away).

Not that funny.
    Or embarrassing.
    I don't know about epic.
    Probably not epic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast