I don't get the point of this topic
    I've been here before.

Re: LOOK Trexmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by Sublimity
    So?
    I don't get the point of this topic
    Read it carefully.

Dang $3.49 a bell pepper, prices are outrages theses days.
    And corn for $7.99 lb. >.>

Im not buying from Mosanto ever again.

The price is robbing people D:<
    It's so expensive...

First, I don't want to scare anyone.

Second, I don't force you or anybody else on this forum to read all my posts or even look at what pictures I post. Surely, you have a point. The picture is a bit creepy, but that would 3 billion people would look like. Of course, when I've posted the picture, I didn't knew (or now) how to post it as spoiler. doesn't work, so I don't know how you guys have done it (some of you in your sig).

Third, from what I've understood from your comment, you haven't paid serious attention to my previous topic. Heck! You don't know what I ment at the first place but I invite you to start all over again and read word by word, letter by letter. Serious attention, not goofing or start gossips.
    I repeat, I didn't intend to fright someone, but to warn you. But of course, I don't control you or make you believe what I believe. Still... I support my arguments against the Alimentation Codex' dangerous intentions.

Fourth, you could've send a PM, not share your complaints so everyone could read it. You aren't the only person you've saw that picture and they (others which saw it) haven't complained to me, yet. If they do, they surely are sending a PM of grief or disgustion. We aren't anymore in kindergarden, for cryin' out loud!

Quote Originally Posted by Trexmaster

Second, I don't force you or anybody else on this forum to read all my posts or even look at what pictures I post. Surely, you have a point. The picture is a bit creepy, but that would 3 billion people would look like. Of course, when I've posted the picture, I didn't knew (or now) how to post it as spoiler. doesn't work, so I don't know how you guys have done it (some of you in your sig).

Third, from what I've understood from your comment, you haven't paid serious attention to my previous topic. Heck! You don't know what I ment at the first place but I invite you to start all over again and read word by word, letter by letter. Serious attention, not goofing or start gossips.
    I repeat, I didn't intend to fright someone, but to warn you. But of course, I don't control you or make you believe what I believe. Still... I support my arguments against the Alimentation Codex' dangerous intentions.

Fourth, you could've send a PM, not share your complaints so everyone could read it. You aren't the only person you've saw that picture and they (others which saw it) haven't complained to me, yet. If they do, they surely are sending a PM of grief or disgustion. We aren't anymore in kindergarden, for cryin' out loud!
    ....poopie face....

Quote Originally Posted by NinJ4Fi3D
    ....poopie face....
    :\

Here, culture...

Quote Originally Posted by NinJ4Fi3D
    Quote Originally Posted by Trexmaster

....poopie face....

Im sorry but you really need to be more mature.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast