Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • demons936

2 28.57%
  • SuperDragonfruit

5 71.43%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Re Hack - Neo Tower Defense

That is why if its as2 try and do key hacks, that way if they want lives and money they can , but I agree with xnite
    this game is now totally ruined and not just that but I get to waste my time replacing a 3 year old game that no one
    will probably even know has been re-hacked because we don't have the ability yet to move re-hacks to the top!

You guys should find a way to do that. And also, he doesn't know how to make key hacks. That's one of your guys' secrets.

Quote Originally Posted by AceAnderson
    ...And wow, you are doing some serious hacking lately, you might be up for the rank of hacker!
    ~Notice that Re-Hacking a game means that you already have the swf file ready,so there goes 1/3 of the actual work.Also,as mentioned before by xnight,if you overhack a game,you take away all the fun so there is no point in sweating to find all possible hacks.Although using hotkeys/key hacks sounds like a good idea.I suggest you take a look in an already hacked game by dpetty and see how this works.I'll check it out myself later.

PSM:I was writting a tutorial about HTML code and bypassing surveys/modify any webpage/spotting hidden functions and redirects but i really have a ton of H/W :/.

Actually, you can't just take the .swf file from APH and add some of your own hacks to it. Atleast, that's not what I do. I take the .swf from the original website and start from the beginning.
    I've been here before.

APH sitelocks our swf.
    So you cant just take them.

if the poll has ended shouldnt this be locked?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12