Arcade Prehacks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: I dunno a good topic name.

Quote Originally Posted by spiderkid12
    Dear Gabriel,
    Your academic achievements have rewarded you with a scholarship to any collage of your choosing. Please be wise and choose a good one. Your grammar is excellent, your spelling is perfect, and so is everything else. I hope you have fun and please remember to thank us here at K12.

Sincerely, k12.
    K12 is my home-schooling program. Me and my mom are thrilled. I know im only in 6th but the scholarship is good for future needs. I'm so smert.
    K12 is mine too What school do ya go to? Anyways thats awesome!

I just told you I got to k12 lol.

Im only in 6th and i already got a scholarship..jeez..now i wanna go back to fourth to be a kid again! D:

Im only in 6th and i already got a scholarship..jeez..now i wanna go back to fourth to be a kid again! D:
    K12 is just the program and other stuff just don't know the word for it.. K12 has schools like the New Jersey virtual academy, the PA Virtual academy, New York virtual academy, Agora cyber charter school, etc

Quote Originally Posted by Blueishlemonfire

K12 is just the program and other stuff just don't know the word for it.. K12 has schools like the New Jersey virtual academy, the PA Virtual academy, New York virtual academy, Agora cyber charter school, etc
    Stay on topic otherwise I will rage. K12 is a homeschooling program that I use.

Request lock.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12