Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I dunno a good topic name.

Dear Gabriel,
    Your academic achievements have rewarded you with a scholarship to any collage of your choosing. Please be wise and choose a good one. Your grammar is excellent, your spelling is perfect, and so is everything else. I hope you have fun and please remember to thank us here at K12.

Sincerely, k12.
    K12 is my home-schooling program. Me and my mom are thrilled. I know im only in 6th but the scholarship is good for future needs. I'm so smert.

Re: I dunno a good topic name.

go to harverd

That would be good. Only IM MOVING TO PENNSYLVANIA next year -.- Harvard is in Boston.

Quote Originally Posted by spiderkid12
    Dear Gabriel,
    Your academic achievements have rewarded you with a scholarship to any collage of your choosing. Please be wise and choose a good one. Your grammar is excellent, your spelling is perfect, and so is everything else. I hope you have fun and please remember to thank us here at K12.

Sincerely, k12.
    K12 is my home-schooling program. Me and my mom are thrilled. I know im only in 6th but the scholarship is good for future needs. I'm so smert.
    I'm guessing you wrote "smert" on purpose.

No i felt like it. Yeah i did it on purpose.

You're 12 you have a bunch time before you go to college. But yeah go to Harvard. You have 6 years, then you just could live on your own, get a car, rent an apartment and start "adulthood".

lol, suck as much money as you can out of the orginization

Oh, cool, you're homeschooling program is K12!
    That was were I wanted to go for middle school, but it didn't end up working out. My brother belongs to the K12 program though.
    Anyways, Congrats, that is cool!
    P.S. if I had a choice right now I wouldn't want to go to Harvard...If I got the opportunity, it would be crazy to decline, but I'm going to a private school now, and I think you'd find the same kind of people in Harvard as the kind that show up in my school...rich snobs...
    Just my thoughts, and I don't mean to say that everyone who goes to an ivy league college is a snob.

I call hax.
    Good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Soewut
    Oh, cool, you're homeschooling program is K12!
    That was were I wanted to go for middle school, but it didn't end up working out. My brother belongs to the K12 program though.
    Anyways, Congrats, that is cool!
    P.S. if I had a choice right now I wouldn't want to go to Harvard...If I got the opportunity, it would be crazy to decline, but I'm going to a private school now, and I think you'd find the same kind of people in Harvard as the kind that show up in my school...rich snobs...
    Just my thoughts, and I don't mean to say that everyone who goes to an ivy league college is a snob.
    Harvard is the best school. I still have more time to decide about this. I dont know what I want to be even lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast