Arcade Prehacks

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Re: The Five Word Game

t all started one day when the chickens started to explode into millions of pieces and the farmer's wife said: John, what did they eat?
    John Said: Chicken feed why?
    Betty said: They are exploding!
    John said: Holy crap call the firefighters right now, go!
    Betty saidk im going!But wait, where's the phone!
    John:In my big mouth, i swallowed it by accident.Oh no it came out of the phone which is out the other end of the line, the chickens will die soon hurry up now! Betty said: Okay, but where is the firefighters they should be here!
    John said: They are in the ditch they fell into.
    Betty said: What the chicken, they shouldn't fall on that large pit of spikes down in the ground. They'll Bleed all the way to death. We must get the firefighters because they are now flaming on the flames of the flames and they are flaming and now exploding into small bits of grass'n'rock, what are we going to do?
    *Then the cows exploded too*
    John said: Now the cows are all exploding into really minuscule pieces of cow meat!
    Betty said: Its the end of human kind because they give us food, the pigs have gotten ahold of c4 but they can't use c4 so we are safe. Right? No were not safe pigs

It all started one day when the chickens started to explode into millions of pieces and the farmer's wife said: John, what did they eat?
    John:In my big mouth, i swallowed it by accident.Oh no it came out of the phone which is out the other end of the line, the chickens will die soon hurry up now! Betty said: Okay, but where is the firefighters they should be here!
    Betty said: What the chicken, they shouldn't fall on that large pit of spikes down in the ground. They'll Bleed all the way to death. We must get the firefighters because they are now flaming on the flames of the flames and they are flaming and now exploding into small bits of grass'n'rock, what are we going to do?
    John said: Now the cows are all exploding into really minuscule pieces of cow meat!
    Betty said: Its the end of human kind because they give us food, the pigs have gotten ahold of c4 but they can't use c4 so we are safe. Right? No were not safe pigs
    John said: Oh My God

Nice Bump too =p

It all started one day when the chickens started to explode into millions of pieces and the farmer's wife said: John, what did they eat?
    Were all going to die!

Were all going to die!
    Unless...Mighty Chuck Norris comes!

Were all going to die!
    John Said: To bad he died.

Were all going to die!
    John Said: To bad he died.
    Betty said: Then, we must locate Chuck Norris's child!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567