Yes, ok, here I will be reviewing new or old games, YOUR CHOICE! Any game, like... Fallout 3, A kingdom for Keflings (or A world of Keflings), Halo 3, anything! You just say the word and I either play it or watch clips, THEN REVIEW! So come on guys choose, choose, CHOOSE! Thanks. now... a review!

MAFIA 2
Ok, first my rating. 8/10. It has a great storyline, very compelling. I was hanging on every line! I like how the game is more realistic than other shooter games. It has great car additions, Jail is the awesome part of the story. I like how you get the riots( Jimmy's Vendetta Expansion Pack ), little punch-out fights. The only thing bad about it, is that its story in it wouldnt happen. Like being able to slit some dudes throat and not getting caught. That would be rare. But enough of that, in the story you get a lot of traps and big fights. The game is quite short though. You can complete it in about a day, and it really isnt exactly fun to play again. I bought the extra expansion packs and they are a lot longer and harder to complete, fun i must say. But I gave a 7 since the original Mafia 2 Campaign wasnt exactly great.