Arcade Prehacks

Thread: Lag is back!!!

Lag is back!!!

Yeah, you read it right, my pc is back to lag like... Umm, anything that lags really much.
    Things that lag:
    Games
    Videos
    Opening pages
    And pretty much everything
    Help is appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathnote202
    And yes magicman, i have tried google

Re: Lag is back!!!

system restore! no. 1 source, if it doesnt work, your screwed... like my computer, i only have one solution, keep it running FOREVER with MSN open otherwise my computer lags, wierd thing. System restore fails on my PC. virus? idk, but ye, i recommend the legendary....... SYSTEM RESTORE!!

Or you could just do what I did, and completely wipe it X D
    and LifeUp you got a virus mate, and a pretty bad, and smart one X D

Oh, right. So thats why my System restore is so *beeeeep*ed up. Well, at least i got rid of my minor viruses that hardly let my PC start up. starts up a bit more... but yea. Oh and you mean format? YOUR NUTZ! knowing Matheus he probably has ALOT of stuff on his computer, which probably isnt gonna go good for a format.

Lols I re-formated mine and it was pretty painless, just use a big flash drive to back it up, no problems now

and yes the Virus probably infected your Recovery Drive, what OS are you running? and PM me your MSN and I'll help you there if I can

Quote Originally Posted by Willy
    Lols I re-formated mine and it was pretty painless, just use a big flash drive to back it up, no problems now

and yes the Virus probably infected your Recovery Drive, what OS are you running? and PM me your MSN and I'll help you there if I can
    And what if the virus infected your personal files that you backed up? Now you have the virus(es) again.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicman
    Quote Originally Posted by Willy

And what if the virus infected your personal files that you backed up? Now you have the virus(es) again.
    ye, that what happened originally when i first ever got a lethal virus... I had to buy a whole new Windows disc. Reset the whole computer up, wasting a lot of my money, why were viruses even invented... ugh.

Because people have nothing better to do

@magicman: scanned them before I put them back on and they were just files, nothing a virus would go near =D

Viruses can prevent hackers going in your information. Set up a virus on private files and anyone who goes near it gets a virus.

delete any programs that are large, and that you dont use, like things u downloaded and never use... the reason it lags is because you dont have enough ram... also try buying additional ram and putting it in your computer if ram is expandable...