i got caught smoking weed at a new school i have been going to for about 7 months now i got caught smoking on the first 2 months since then i haven't been outside cause i am grounded from leaving the house no phone calls also deleted my FB and everyone on my msn i can only use it to sighn up for things and my xbox freezes when i play on it so no point there and i don't get any cash at all, when i do i save it up like doller after doller untill 10-15$ to buy more weed so i did untill i got caught sneaking back in the house drunk and stoned my parents didn't notice my bro did that's who actually deleted my fb and took my cash he is 17 i am only 14 and have been smoking for a year so far. after that i couldint get a single penny so i went on google and found new ways to get high like medicines i used cough syrup untill i had to take too much that my parents would notice so i took motion sickness pills and other things that got me high, i got very sick from one time and pissed orange for a week stopped trying it and then i stole things or stole money from school to buy weed and lighters i also smoke cigerates some times and drink beer if i get the chance i think i have a problem any suggestions of anything i can't really quit cuz my life is really ****ty and even if i stopped it wouldint be any better. ( I also went back to using medicines to get high after a month after the orange pee and all the other drugs i also want to try every drug except meth)