Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

I have a drug problem

i got caught smoking weed at a new school i have been going to for about 7 months now i got caught smoking on the first 2 months since then i haven't been outside cause i am grounded from leaving the house no phone calls also deleted my FB and everyone on my msn i can only use it to sighn up for things and my xbox freezes when i play on it so no point there and i don't get any cash at all, when i do i save it up like doller after doller untill 10-15$ to buy more weed so i did untill i got caught sneaking back in the house drunk and stoned my parents didn't notice my bro did that's who actually deleted my fb and took my cash he is 17 i am only 14 and have been smoking for a year so far. after that i couldint get a single penny so i went on google and found new ways to get high like medicines i used cough syrup untill i had to take too much that my parents would notice so i took motion sickness pills and other things that got me high, i got very sick from one time and pissed orange for a week stopped trying it and then i stole things or stole money from school to buy weed and lighters i also smoke cigerates some times and drink beer if i get the chance i think i have a problem any suggestions of anything i can't really quit cuz my life is really ****ty and even if i stopped it wouldint be any better. ( I also went back to using medicines to get high after a month after the orange pee and all the other drugs i also want to try every drug except meth)

Re: I have a drug problem

Honestly, if its this bad for you, tell your parents. But, if they wont help you with this and you know it then go find a psychiatric.
    Don't worry your not crazy or a basket case but if your this far in, that you cant live without getting high and are stealing I would honestly recommend one. They can help you a lot more then people on the internet can with this.
    Someone got an 11 killstreak so I must come back.

my parents would deport me to my home country if they knew i was still doing this and a rehab center or w.e those things are called yea i would try but i also have depressions and they go away for a while when i get high so i have 2 problems and i can't even go outside so what then?

Have a psychiatrist come to you?

while my parents are home, for me there is like no way to stop without my parents knowing... now is there?

Maybe try calling one of them?
    Someone got an 11 killstreak so I must come back.

Prehaps Next Time Your About To Smoke, You Can Go And Get Your Parents For Help?

Quote Originally Posted by mojo132
    my parents would deport me to my home country if they knew i was still doing this and a rehab center or w.e those things are called yea i would try but i also have depressions and they go away for a while when i get high so i have 2 problems and i can't even go outside so what then?

what am i supposed to say?

Tell them you know you're wrong and that you need their help to stop.
    It's only getting worse, so be quick!
    I've been here before.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast