• EPIC AWESOME PWNAGE

1 16.67%
  • Good

0 0%
  • Neutrual

0 0%
  • Bad

1 16.67%
  • Worst speech EVAR (please tell me why)

2 33.33%
  • ROFLMAO FUNNY *NO HUMOUR HAS BEEN ADDED YET*

0 0%
  • Stop trying to act funny you suck at humor (Tell me what i should change) *NO HUMOUR HAS BEEN ADDED YET*

2 33.33%
  • It convinces me

0 0%
  • It doesn't convince me

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EH?..........

EH?..........

If you've ever played something and lost I’m sure ONE time you didn't accept losing. I know I have to. But accepting failure to learn from what you did wrong is like giving yourself a better chance of succeeding. All brilliant and smart people like Thomas Edison, Sir Isaac Newton and Benjamin Franklin learnt from their mistakes. There is an old Chinese saying which states "Failure is the mother of success" or in other words learn from your mistakes.
    First of all, failure is like a tool that you use to become successful. Previous failures will prepare you for a success in the future. The failure might inspire or give you strength to win. Let’s put it this way you are in a large house, there are many stairs but we don't know how many there are and when you reach the top you become successful but getting to the top takes a lot of effort and experience so each failure we have in life is like another stair climbed up. Most people quit after 1 or 2 failure's that's why they never get to the top because they aren't trying and they don't know that failure gets 1 step closer to their success. Think of all the famous people who made history, for instance, Thomas Edison, when he was creating the first ever light bulb he had to try out more than 1000 filaments to make the light bulb, he failed more than 1000 times but did he give up? NO he didn't because he knew that failure was like a stair or a steppingstone and if that wasn't any hard he had to look at the light bulb to make sure it lasted a long time.
    Second of all, if you really want to be good at something you'll have to fail at least a few times before you can even master it because practise makes perfect. What I mean is that the more you fail the more experience you'll get and the chances of winning increases. For example let’s say I gave you similar tests for 5 days I’m sure by the 5th day you'll have most of them or even all of them correct. This proves that failure is success if we learn from it.
    Thirdly, failure gives you inspiration because it makes you look at the problem at a different angle. Each time you fail you get another way to look at it until you solve the failure. That inspiration is what made all successful people in history rich or famous.
    So if you ever find yourself thinking failure is bad than remind yourself, failure makes success come true. Failure is more like a way to turn on all the aspects of success on which make success true. Failure isn’t a word it’s just another way to say experience.

Sucks
    Please rate
    3 choices because this is a persuasive speech
    Gone.

Re: SPEECHES!

sorry but i don't find it funny at all

Ok thanks for the feedback
    Gone.

Didn't understood.. --'

Eating healthy and exercising daily?
    Trying to actually decipher this is weird.
    o.O
    It's...alright.

I don't get the bathroom part. You have some facts in there but it needs more.
    It's decent I guess.

O our school has A REALLY SMELLY bathroom
    I know it sucks i'm going to add a bit more
    Gone.

Re: SPEECHES! (NEW TOPIC BECAUSE OTHER TOPIC SUCKS)

That was very stupid.

Quoting history is good, but make sure you know what the purpose is that you're quoting it for.

You guys didn't read it didn't you?
    Don't add to the humour one
    Gone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast