Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

It is my time to go

Yes, you actually read it right. I am going to resign as a Global Moderator.
    After being on this forum for 307 days/43 weeks/10 months I think my time has come.

I really want to thank all of you, for all the support you've given me; by hacking and by fun.

Chris, I want to thank you for everything you've taught me. I also wanna thank you for promoting me to Forum Helper and even to Global Moderator. Lots of people were dreaming to get that position and I was the lucky one.

Joel, you made me laugh so much. Serious topics, serious answers and then you, with your sarcasm. Really man, you're an awesome Administrator and friend!

Dave, I haven't seen you online in these last few days. Still, I want to thank you for approving my games and teaching me how to submit them better. You're knowledge is as big as this universe! I want to thank you for that!

Thomas, just like Chris, you taught me a lot about hacking. You've also helped me mit meinen Deutschen Hausaufgaben (is that correct?). Thank you so much for that! You're gonna get Administrator. Kick Joel's ass, come on

Nick, you're nice, you're cool, you're patient, you're awesome! Seriously, epic dude, that's what you are! Even though I haven't spoken to you that much, iKnow you have a fantastic personality. When Thomas gets Administrator, you're taking his place as Global Moderator! Or maybe you're gonna take mine

Kody, first of all I hate you for not telling me your real name. Second of all I wanna thank you for having this long conversations with me on MSN. I was really sad to see you leaving. Keep it up, you're an awesome fella.

David, smartness combined with strong moderating abilities. That's you. Even though you don't hack, you're a great addition to this forum. Also, keep Ultamiya growing!

ZuckeR, I can't remember your name now, but I want to thank you for all the help you've given me when I started hacking AS3 (with hex). Seriously, you're the best hex hacker I have ever seen. Danke schön!

Joona, thank you for giving me an almost perfect art experience. Your art is enormously good! We had some nice conversations on MSN and you've helped me a lot, especially with art.

Now, I'm sure I have forgotten some of you, but I want you to know that I love you all. Non-homo or homo, I don't care anymore. You've been like a second family to me.

Well, this is it. No more banning, no more warning but just talking. Thank you again, for all the love and strength you have given me!

Sincerely,
    Dion

PS: Find the (late) Easter-Egg?
    I've been here before.

Re: It is my time to go

Thanks a lot for everything Dion. Really appreciate everything you have done.

I'm sorry to see you go.
    I haven't known you much but you've been a great GMod.

Dion, we will miss you all. You were one of the best moderators ever. Finding someone who is so cool and good like you will be hard.
    My website: http://selectlol.com/
    My second game: Play it now

Its easier to find intelligent life in the universum than in the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sublimity
    Kody, first of all I hate you for not telling me your real name.
    *cough*Jeremy*cough*

Goodbye, friend I hate to see you go, but it'd be pointless to try to stop ya.
    Have fun with whatever you do
    Um... I used to be a moderator here...

Goodbye, see you around here every now and then i guess

Quote Originally Posted by SandSpur
    *cough*Jeremy*cough*

Goodbye, friend I hate to see you go, but it'd be pointless to try to stop ya.
    Have fun with whatever you do
    Dang, you just succeeded.

No, kidding.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. I really wanna stay in touch with you, so here's some digital information:
    MSN: [email protected]
    E-Mail: [email protected]

Feel free to email me.
    I've been here before.

Bye Bye!
    I'll miss you

oh great i just came back and your leaving -.-'

see ya later then cant stop u either

You never asked

Good luck with what you're moving on to buddy
    "We're playing in the same sandbox. Why can't we be nice to each other?"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast