Arcade Prehacks

The re-birth of my trainers

I have always liked making trainers, using trainers etc. What I don't like are negative comments about the ones I have made. It makes me feal dissapointed.

Even though I am bogged down with coursework and other labours, I have gotton the urge to once again hack - most of you will know this urge is rare

Starting from today, I am remaking all of my trainers. They will be both 32-bit and 64-bit compiled, customised icons and maybe in the future multiple language support.

At this point, you may have lost interest in this project. But, to keep you people interested, most trainers apart from big ones with many hacks (e.g. Stick RPG) will be released with all variables used in a text file that will be included with the download. Also, the web icon image for a lot of my trainers are boring - I will devote more time into making custom web icons as well.

In all honesty, all of my trainers no longer work for me at all - they were all made on an old PC which has now been recycled. I will attempt to correct this. I have access to Win7 as well as WinXP and will run tests on both systems to ensure guaranteed functionality accross all of my trainer range.

It's been 2 or 3 years since I have done anything trainer related, and the least I can do is re-make them and re-vitilise them.

Peace.

Re: The re-birth of my trainers

That sounds awesome
    But you don't need to make the fancy web icons, and I don't understand why we would need the vars, so you don't need to do that extra work (in my opinion) :P
    Um... I used to be a moderator here...

So that if someone wants to make a trainer for that game, they can do so with less effort - all they need to learn is the programming, which is more useful to them in the future. True about web icons, but I don't like them.

Quote Originally Posted by Themanhunt
    So that if someone wants to make a trainer for that game, they can do so with less effort - all they need to learn is the programming, which is more useful to them in the future. True about web icons, but I don't like them.
    If you ever need help with any of this stuff I am glad to help

That sounds pretty awesome dude

Plus the fact that the trainers on AT weren't all of them...I believe I had over 100 trainers...unluckily I have lost all records of those trainers, so might have to ask the community which ones are missing.

Edit:

Found it

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Willy
    Quote Originally Posted by Themanhunt
    If you ever need help with any of this stuff I am glad to help

That sounds pretty awesome dude
    Now that you mention it you could...because i'm a lazy bugger, it would be great if you could make web icons for the AT site for each of my re-makes?