Arcade Prehacks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CoD Community

Re: CoD Community

Sometimes im a screw around trickshotter, but most of the time im a casual gamer. In MW2 i get a small party together and we only use javelins and smoke grenades haha.

I'm a casual complainer. I hate practically everything in the game because it's so unbalanced, and I only play it when my friends want me to, and sometimes I have fun.
    @Angel: You seriously think that a shotgun will let you counter a noob tuber?
    One: Noob Tubers have guns that will INSTANTLY SHOOT AN EXPLOSIVE PROJECTILE which has a higher range than a shotgun.
    Two: Those grenade launchers have one hit kills on impact, and those noobtubers have faster reaction times and twitchy fingers with high sensitivity. I can't say the same for shotgun *coughmodel1337scough*.
    Three: Are you seriously going to be running around with a shotgun looking for noobtubers?

Nowadays I'm more of a tryharder.
    I rush and kill as many as I can, hide, camp for a minute or the when I feel the enemies are a bit confused about where I am (ninja pro + coldblooded pro, biaatch) and rush again.

Or sometimes I camp and change place every 3 kills.

Quote Originally Posted by jCuber
    I rush and kill as many as I can, hide, camp for a minute or the when I feel the enemies are a bit confused about where I am (ninja pro + coldblooded pro, biaatch) and rush again.
    If I want to do this then I can play TF2 with rockets everywhere and I always end up with 7 HP trying to crouch jump dodge snipers and scouts.

Back on topic: Lol matyrdom lololololololo

Quote Originally Posted by xxSharpfirexx
    I'm a casual complainer. I hate practically everything in the game because it's so unbalanced, and I only play it when my friends want me to, and sometimes I have fun.
    One: Noob Tubers have guns that will INSTANTLY SHOOT AN EXPLOSIVE PROJECTILE which has a higher range than a shotgun.
    Two: Those grenade launchers have one hit kills on impact, and those noobtubers have faster reaction times and twitchy fingers with high sensitivity. I can't say the same for shotgun *coughmodel1337scough*.
    Three: Are you seriously going to be running around with a shotgun looking for noobtubers?
    one: i said close range read the full post
    two: they never get me in close range they aim for the ground (for it to explode) i use marathon a lot so i just run with my spas if im really close and there a kill but if theres a noobtuber in the other side of the map ill find a way to flank him
    three: of course not stupid i actually play the object if its with TDM i play normally then
    you have been pwned

Quote Originally Posted by XxDarknessAngelxX
    one: i said close range read the full post
    two: they never get me in close range they aim for the ground (for it to explode) i use marathon a lot so i just run with my spas if im really close and there a kill but if theres a noobtuber in the other side of the map ill find a way to flank him
    three: of course not stupid i actually play the object if its with TDM i play normally then
    you have been pwned
    So we're talking about COD4 here not MW2 or BO or anything new and balanced.
    In COD4 the shotguns are overpowered and the grenades are the least powerful.
    Don't even bother trying to argue them.

So we're talking about COD4 here not MW2 or BO or anything new and balanced.
    In COD4 the shotguns are overpowered and the grenades are the least powerful.
    Don't even bother trying to argue them.
    well were talking about the COD community not a specific game its the PEOPLE
    i win

*sigh*You cant win when your up against Angel......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12