Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ECC

Plazma Burst 2(PB2)

Well, I have to say it, this game is my all time favorite Flash based Game on the internet. And not just cause I admin the main site for it eather XD. No, I like if for the shear variety of what you can do in it and the expansive campaign in it. I'm here however asking for your best moments in it weather it be in the hacked version, the real(official) version, or multiplayer. I'm also asking what new things you all can think of for putting into it(except jet/jump packs... heard that one too many times)

hope this is in the right forum..... Again, im not a normal visitor to this forum.

Re: Plazma Burst 2(PB2)

Um, can you add a better customization set up, because the only thing that changes when you switch battle suits is the helmets, and the color of your person. maybe you can also add the enemy's parts into the customization, example: The ability to use the civil security's armor along with the hero's armor. You might also want to add gun attachments, such as a bayonet or a grenade launcher, although, I don't think that would be a smart idea.

Please proof you are admin of the main site. Its so easy to say to be someone. Its just for our security.
    My website: http://selectlol.com/
    My second game: Play it now

Its easier to find intelligent life in the universum than in the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by selectLOL
    Please proof you are admin of the main site. Its so easy to say to be someone. Its just for our security.
    He is. I know him. I've talked to him. I'm good friends with him. He aint lying. You can trust me Tommy C8

I can trust you, so its all OK!
    Its only because some people try to trick me. I get sometimes PM (not on the forum, on APH) saying they are the developer of a game. When i ask them to send me a PM on NG or KG, i get no answer or they say they lied. So i can make sure the person is saying the truth.
    My website: http://selectlol.com/
    My second game: Play it now

Its easier to find intelligent life in the universum than in the internet.

I dont get what security threat a person impersonating someone else would hold.

ECC

Quote Originally Posted by selectLOL
    You would not believe how much i get this EVEN on the site. lol, ok well im not exactly sure how to prove it without you going to the sites chat... sadly we don't have a forum(yet) or i could just link you to my profile. hmm... mabie a whois would help? I'll get that... you do have acess to my IP here, right? of course you do.
    http://i51.tinypic.com/f4fh1g.png

Quote Originally Posted by RedWolf
    Um, can you add a better customization set up, because the only thing that changes when you switch battle suits is the helmets, and the color of your person. maybe you can also add the enemy's parts into the customization, example: The ability to use the civil security's armor along with the hero's armor. You might also want to add gun attachments, such as a bayonet or a grenade launcher, although, I don't think that would be a smart idea.
    Im not in charge of development. however, I'll compile a list of the ideas i find in this thread and forward them to eric. also, if you play multi you'll find there is a option that lets you play as several unobtainable suits in death matches. some of which are from pb1. as for the grenade launcher, check out the wiki(unofficial) or manual... we have it already. also, bayonets are kinda pointless as you can press [`] or [0] to switch to blades and tear your enemies into tiny pieces. Both suggests where good.

I would say rip power armor from the Fallout series just for estetics.

ECC

All i need is a link to images of the armor and i can doodle up some prototypes to forward to him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast