Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree285Likes

Thread: DPETTY - Rest In Peace

Hybrid View

DPETTY - Rest In Peace

It is with great sadness that I deliver this news. Dave passed away recently. I found out yesterday. Some of you may know Dave was fighting a battle against cancer. While there was long periods of hope and signs of promise, in the end his cancer was not able to be cured.

Dave's history with the forum and APH speaks for itself. He deserved every bit of his Ultimate Grand Master rank. He was a great friend and a great hacker. His help, hacks and character was appreciated by many. Obviously he will be missed by many as well.

Thanks for everything Dave. While I wish I knew you longer, I am very grateful for the time I did. You will be greatly missed.

Re: DPETTY - Rest In Peace

David W. Petty, friend, mentor, teacher, hacker, and most importantly, brother. im going to miss you man. rest in peace

Unhappy R.i.p

cry cry u r da best

Unhappy DPETTY gave me my name

many years ago i was in middle school and i made an account with the name DPETTY. and went around trolling people
    never logged in again until like 2 years ago when i saw an email from him saying my name was going to be changed and then another message saying "i hope you like your new name, i sure do " i googled "DPETTY" to find him and tell him how many years ago that happened and i see this thread RIP dave you like this name so im going to use it from now on.

R.I.P brotha!

Quote Originally Posted by XxDarknessAngelxX View Post
    R.I.P brotha!
    Do you not have any respect? This is serious. And you say "R.I.P. brotha!" He DIED!

in a house. in fact, in your house. in the attic. I'm stealing your internet right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insakna View Post
    Do you not have any respect? This is serious. And you say "R.I.P. brotha!" He DIED!
    it's just the way he expressed himself. don't need to rape him just because he said "brotha".

been a year :/

I don't really know what to say, but I'm saddened by the fact that I found out only around a year later, so near Christmas, in fact. I was here when playing at APH needed tokens as a guest, and most of the games here were of mediocre to average quality, no offence to the hackers. But Dave Petty came and changed that. Not only did he hack games of superb quality, he even hacked a few Youda Games to the Full Version: The Bank Robber, Rails of War and Skies of War, although he was reprimanded for it. He was one of the most sought after hackers in the history of APH, and since he has passed, I could tell you that nobody could fill his shoes, no matter how hard they try.

Rest in peace my friend, and may you continue to enjoy Valhalla.

I am truly saddened by this. Him and I would joke around back in the old days about various things, and I would find myself looking up to him as a role model. I will miss him.
    "We're playing in the same sandbox. Why can't we be nice to each other?"

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast