Arcade Prehacks

Page 34 of 67 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: King of the Hill (KoTH)

thanks to my extremely powerful hydrolic suit, no damage happens to me, So, I take it off, and call in my machanical soldiers, (which are 20) where each soldier of them has the power of a tank battalion, and they were armed with hybrid genetic bullets, firing at chaoticCHAOS99 making his cell formation become radioactive, making him very weak as the hemoglobin is his blood changes, he couldn't move and I ship him off to a nuclear reactor and he is used to make energy to the planet as he is highly radioactive, more radioactive that uranium 20 times, in his slow death. I fortify the whole hill with much help from my NBBs (nano-building-bot) making the hill interpenetratable at all. "MY HILL" !!!

Hmm. I took a shovel and dug a tunnel under your hill, then i used my PBoD (Powerful Bleat of Death). Everyone dies (including you), and your structure is completely obliterated. MY HILL!
    Last edited by DaSheep; 05-27-2014 at 03:40 PM.

Luckily my armour gave me a cell splitting ability so when biomech's soldiers fired i split my cells up causing the bullets to go right through me i then put myself together and teleport to my space Death laser. i charge up the Death laser and blast biomech he dies! MY HILL!

after (my clone ) was killed in battle with chaoticCHAOS99. i come back in my mechanical battle cruiser and obliterate dasheep's (PoBD) in the space, and teleport chaoticCHAOS99 to pluto. i get down from my battle cruiser with my combat mechanical armor, set defences from my battle fleet. my hill

Unfortunately for you, i'm a super-powered sheep, so i simply fly back to Earth at supersonic speed and fall right in the middle of your defenses, causing a gigantic explosion that could be felt all over the world. And then i get up. MY HILL!
    Last edited by DaSheep; 05-27-2014 at 03:54 PM. Reason: All hail grammar nazi

I get granted god powers and use my GOD fist on biomech my hill

but as my cruiser fleet is in the space they all use their laser cannons to destroy you into super guts. (my clone) gets back again saying simply: "my hill".

a clone says may the cookie be with you my hill

shoots awesomego with a flame-rail gun, leaving nothing in his body but his head, so I kick his head, use a terraforming device to make the hill's altitude 20 km in the air. MY HILL

Bio farts a whopper and while he is doing this he
    I sneak up and put TNT in his underwear which exploded
    my hill

Page 34 of 67 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast