Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: King of the Hill (KoTH)

Hybrid View

Thumbs Up King of the Hill (KoTH)

The glorious hill. The hill of all hills. Why is this hill so special? I don't know, and neither does anyone else around you.

You have one single task: capture the hill.

Rules
    :

1. Use your imagination and your creativity to capture the hill in anyway possible, that can be thought of. They have to make some sort of sense and you have to explain how you captured the hill.
    2. Don't let things get out of hand, forum-rules wise. Think twice before capturing the hill in anyway blatantly offensive.
    3. Everytime you claim the hill, you must say "My Hill!" to signify that you are the current King of the Hill.
    4. You can only claim the hill from the last poster, and you have to mention their name in your post.

Example:

Person 1: I walk up the hill and build forts around the hill. My hill!
    Person 2: Person 2 stabs Person 1 in the gut, does a rain dance, and takes over the forts. My hill!

I'll start this.

Powerman dances up the hill and plays the bagpipes, summoning Scottish soldiers to guard the hill while he sleeps on the top of the hill in a comfy king-sized bed.

I hijack a fully armed B1 Lancer and drop the bombs on your hill. Then I walk into the crater and say “What hill. My crater”

Then I look to up and noticed I hit the wrong hill.
    Last edited by ffemt53; 07-06-2012 at 02:06 AM.

I go to the actual hill in my new Ford truck. I then run over the scottish bagpipers, get out of the truck,walk over to the comfy bed, and start to sing. Because my singing is so repulsive Powerman runs far, far away to Scotland. I then sleep on the top of the hill on the comfy king-sized bed. "My Hill Bro!". But I mysteriously forget to kill off ffemt53...

I hit ExpoundParadox with a logical paradox question and he walks off, confused and muttering to myself. My hill.

I finally crawl out of my crater and walk over to a eletrical outlet and pull POWERMAN'S plug. POWERMAN power's down and rolls down the hill. I walk up the hill and see ExpoundParadox's Ford. I put it in neutral and roll it down the hill toward ExpoundParadox. I lay down on the comfy bed and sigh "My Hill".

Powerman doesn't need plugs. He drinks so much Red Bull that he's permanently wired.

Powerman walks up the hill to where ffemt53 is sleeping.

"You exploded that hill.... I'll explode your prostate (FAIL Minecraft jokes....)!"

I place several IED's and explode the bed Taliban style. I then put ffemt53 in a perpetual stasis field near the Triangulum Galaxy where all time is stopped, and matter stops moving indefinitely (loving that sci-fi).

My hill.

Quote Originally Posted by POWERMAN View Post
    The glorious hill.

Rules
    :

4. You can only claim the hill from the last poster, and you have to mention their name in your post
    since ffemt53 didnt say my name my hill is still rightfully mine

Awesomego got me with rule number four.
    And politely showed me to the door.

What was rightfully his, he do think.
    I'll take it from him and won't make a stink.

Up is down an down is up.
    I give awesomego a bad case of the hick-ups.

Now seeing that I stayed with in the rules
    I take back the hill like I should.

Pssst

MY HILL

coming after a lot of learning from the forerunners, the bentusi, and many other races that were the galaxy's leading in advanced technology, I hyperspace into earth's orbit and bombard it, depriving earth from it's atmosphere and then blowing up the core and before all that I had already hyperspaced the entire crust (including all cities, rivers, oceans...etc) except for ffemt53 and awesomego to another planet with the same exact properties of earth and "ALMOST" the exact same solar system and i say "ALMOST" because there were no ffemt53 or awesomego, and they must have:
    1) crushed by the debris 10%
    2) choked in the space 100%
    3) exploded by the super-low air pressure 100%
    4) frozen by the coldness of the space 100%
    5) super-heated due to the explosion of the core 100%
    6) torn apart in their last try to hang on to one of the cryo-ships before thy hyperspaced 5%
    7) destroyed by my fleet of interceptors 10%
    8) decapitated by one of the glass shards 0.0024% (i know I'm getting silly but i must reach 10(0)
    9) blown off by one of the floating warheads 0.00000000059%
    10) all of the above one after another 0.00000000000000000000019%
    11) my hill! 100000000000000000000000000000000%
    Last edited by biomechanicalism; 06-27-2014 at 05:44 AM.

teehee you forgot i am invinisble
    now i am stronger than you
    grab bio and yells CoOkIEs
    my hill

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast