Arcade Prehacks

Page 9 of 67 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: King of the Hill (KoTH)

I quickly jump from the plane HAHO my jump and land in a ditch next to where I stashed my Delorean Time machine. I take it back to Sept 15, 2012 @ 11:49 am and smash Expounds head in so he can't embarrass Blujay. I dispatch Blujay "oppa gangnam style" yelling "Hey Sexy Lady"

I return to the future and walk up MY HILL.

My hill!!!

I dropped a hundred nukes and the mountain goes BOOOOOOM!Then I say "where's the hill?"... MY HILL!!!

I turn to my right and notice that my crater has just gotten bigger and Godvonn is standing in it. I unshoulder my Barrett M107. I lay down and site in Godvonn I breath out and pull the trigger. One Shot, One Kill. My Hill.

While i was driving a car with a 46,000 hp engine,i saw ffemt53 on the hill,i immediately pulled out my Lewis Automatic Machine Gun and ambushed him in his throne with stealth,got back in my car,went to the hill, maked sure the hill was clear,then built a castle with a dome of energy and anti-rocket/torpedo/nuke guns.My Hill!!!!
    Last edited by HansHacker; 10-29-2012 at 06:59 AM.

I see HansHacker yelling "My hill!!." SO I 360 no scope YY across the land with a Remington M24 then I walk up the hill put a flag down that says "My hill don't like it please GO AWAY!!" Now I walk away in slow-mo for added effectivness.
    Last edited by temporaryjohnny; 11-01-2012 at 11:33 PM.

temporaryjohnny steps on POWERMAN's mine.

My hill.

EMP Powerman look at him in the face say no then go up the hill then put and put down the another flag that says "My hill again." then get into a car in slo-mo for added effectiveness.

I saw tempraryjohnny on his car in slo-mo and i got my RPG-7 and shot directly at his car.Once Again,i build a castle with a 2nd skin of high grade steel,"Undestroyable is what it is!"Also i've laid lots of mines around the castle. My Hill!

Exclamation Im baaaaaaaaack

Expound quickly returns, being such a BAWS as he is, and turns into his undead bird formation. He then scales up the castle and past the mines into the castle where he sees poor little HansHacker. He then turns into zombie form and proceeds to the king-sized matress in which Hans' is sleeping in. He stops, barely a foot away from him and screeches "BRAAAAAAINSS" and grabs Hans' head, slowly chewing it to the sounds of his screems... Expound then turns back to a human and goes to rest on the matress, slightly smiling to the thought that PowerWoman has made a comment. Learn from the PROS, My Hill.

Exclamation Im baaaaaaaaack

Expound quickly returns, being such a BAWS as he is, and turns into his undead bird formation. He then scales up the castle and past the mines into the castle where he sees poor little HansHacker. He then turns into zombie form and proceeds to the king-sized matress in which Hans' is sleeping in. He stops, barely a foot away from him and screeches "BRAAAAAAINSS" and grabs Hans' head, slowly chewing it to the sounds of his screems... Expound then turns back to a human and goes to rest on the matress, slightly smiling to the thought that PowerWoman has made a comment. Learn from the PROS, My Hill.

Page 9 of 67 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast