Arcade Prehacks

Page 12 of 67 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: King of the Hill (KoTH)

I meet Darth Vader and he invites me to the Death Star, so i ask him to use the death ray and point it to your fortress, the energy is simply devastating and pierces your force field after about 5 seconds, then it disintegrates your castle and i teleport back to the surface of earth, everything is black and burnt, although the hill is pretty intact, i use alien technology to create a black hole around the hill (that doesn't affect it), so anything that gets near it is completely destroyed.
    My Hill.

Exclamation MWAHAHA! I destoryed the World to conquer The Hill!

But then I take control of Dart Vader using a magic spell and I am able to control him. I order him to take me to the Death Star and I order him to improve the Death Ray to have 1000x the force it had before and point at your black hole, and the death ray completely destorys it. I then order Dart Vader, wich is still under my control, to use the most adanced tecnology to build me a indestructible castle made of antymater and overflowing with dark energy, surrounded by a force field made of energy extracted from the darkest black hole, so anything that touches it desintegrates, then turns into dark energy, absorbed by the castle and by the force field to make them stronger and harder. I then kill Dart Vader and go back to earth (to the hill). The whole earth is black, burnt, on fire, with big craters, like it was the Judgement Day, and the hill is the only place in earth that is in perfect state. I then enter my castle made of antymater and overflowing with dark evergy and use a magic spell to make my shout be heard in the whole world, and all of the few survivors of death ray striking earth tremble in fear when I say:

"My hill!"
    Last edited by HackDevil; 05-17-2013 at 05:11 PM.

I appear out of nowhere,confused,and hack the world to make it so that your castle turns into Earth.
    You are now sitting on a big pile of poop.
    My hill.

But Colin23 is about to see his worst nightmare...

I asked China to Build a Rock the size of Texas,

And launch it into space. We all escaped the Earth and into Mars.. Then, the gravity of the Earth pulled the rock at over 20,000 miles per hour into everyone (Colin, Expound, Hackdevil, etc. EVERYONE AS I SAID)... BOOM!!!! It hit with the force of more than 10,000 nuclear weapons. A trillion tons of dirt and rock hurtled into the atmosphere, creating a suffocating blanket of dust the Sun was powerless to penetrate for a thousand years and killed every K.O.T.H. player... It happened now, IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN...
    It's just a question of when i will do something similar again.

Now i built a Castle in the Hill on Mars which probably was from Earth and Transferred before it's destruction, assuming Earth is all gone. My Castle now has Alien Tech shared to me by the Martians... They also wanted to guard my Castle and i granted them their wishes. They're happily living in my Castle, Guarding it, until now.

MY HILL!!!!

You need to click on the photo attached to enlarge it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by HansHacker; 06-07-2013 at 10:32 AM.

But what Hanshacker didn't realize is just before he could pull off the end of the world scheme, I appeared behind him and shot him with a tranquilizer gun effective putting him in to a deep sleep, and that his entire scheme was only a dream. He is happy live in a cryo tube in a dislocated location (his bedroom shhh don't tell anyone).

I claim the hill once again. MY HILL.

Opps slipped on a banana peel and fell off the hill...

in a house. in fact, in your house. in the attic. I'm stealing your internet right now.
    "A banana peel. Wonder where it came from..."

*A wild ffemt53 appears* What the hell?

He was on that hill. I'll just check there. Then, from all the sudden...

THE MIGHTY HILL IS YOURS!

Now i have a mighty hill just for me.

I shoot vini4567 with a Opus 24/24 (Daniel X reference-go search it up)and he falls to the ground,shaking in pain.
    My hill.

But out of sight i was on another hill, sniping Colin23... and then a headshot... i shot him with the so called sniper gun called "Beecher"... Anyways i flew into the proper Hill and Built a Castle containing 3 Books... no ordinary books... just can't tell you...

And once again i cursed all zombies to guard my Castle, living or unliving, dead or in limbo, to be forever bound to guard my Castle against any intruder... Until Now...

And they call me The Wise One.

My Hill.

... that's when HansHacker noticed the he was bleeding. HanHacker's cursed zombies smell the blood all converged on the castle and destroy it to get a HanHacker, until they finally get to him and rip him to pieces. I limp to my Cessna 172 and fly over the hill spreading seeds from the Boom Boom Seed Company all over the hill. My new plants effective take care of the zombies. I land my plant safely and drive to the hill I walked to the top and Shout...

MY HIIIIILLLLLLLLLL

As I once again forgot to pay attention to where I was going and slip on some left over entrails and fell from the hill.

But what ffemt didn't realize is that instead of pulling of an E.O.T.W. scheme i decided to put a bomb in ffemt3's bag and it exploded, killing him.

Right now i have a small fortress, and i'm guarding it with a sniper gun.

My Hill.

Page 12 of 67 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast