Arcade Prehacks

Page 14 of 67 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: King of the Hill (KoTH)

Banned
    you must be interested a lot in Greeks! I walk up to ferno1000 and just as he tries to push me off the hill I blast him with my super punch blow and he flies far away to Japan. my hill now!

What everyone didn't realise was that under the hill the evil and most genius of all. Moshimonsters1 had created the most evilest plan in the world mwahahaha! Under the solid earth a metal solid den I created was under the hill the whole time. I moshimonsters1 stole Dr who's time machine blueprints and created another teleporter machine x9999 better than the tardis. I teleport back to "The Hunger Games" trilogy in all of the districts which I gave them a year supply of food, money and goods. They then hooray for glory and agreed to be my guards. Who I moshimonsters1 signed the contract.
    I then summoned everyone to my den including Katniss Everdeen, Peter Melark and Gale Hemsworth. Plotted a plan to destroy all hill capturers and evilcrimzonwolf...
    All district villagers including me went into the teleport where we see evilcrimzonwolf punch a poor fellow on the face. Little did he know all of us was right beside him. Peter, stabbed him in the back 9999 times and I rolled him off the hill.
    I then created a castle full of diamonds and glory. Walking up to the hill i say: May the odds be ever in my favour?
    As all the districts villagers guard my castle.
    MY HILL!!!!
    If you don't read Hunger Games or seen the movie well... Shame on you!!! Hunger Game style..

Banned
    I'm not going down so easily i summon my diamond meteorite airstrike on to moshimonsters1's castle and it broke into a 1000 pieces and the bits of the castle crashed into everyone causing them to be forced off the hill haha! i use my special abilities to make a indestructable castle with armed guards with heavy armor shields crossbows swords and axes riding on trained, loyal sabre tooth lions! my hill now!

But he didn't realise that was all a dream. However what evilcrimzonwolf did not realise was that every diamond in my castle had a toxic chemical gas hidden inside every gem. And so when evilcrimzonwolf destroyed my castle I quickly stepped into my teleporter and teleported back inside my den. And so he didn't realise the toxic gas surrounding him and killing him inside out. I teleport back to the hill, right behind evilcrimzonwolf where he is choking, drowning in the green sea of gas. I moshimonsters1 wearing a hardened mask cannot breathe in the toxic gas see through the misty panes on the mask as evilcrimzonwolf's body rots and shrivels up in pieces I laugh and snigger... Hahaha. I then create another castle with a magnetic forcefield dome surrounding my castle and invisible dynamite around my castle . My Hill

Banned
    but what moshimonsters1 doesn't realise that i also had the power to regenerate and while moshimonsters1 stares at my distraction fake dead body i sneak into the castle before he puts on the invisible dynamites and the forcefield dome i rig the invisible explosives using my explosive detector vision and detonate the explosives! BOOM! the castle crumbles into dust and i set up super powerful military fighter jets and they blast moshimonsters1 all the way to antarctica! MY HILL NOW!

Oh come on... The previous attempt of killing you 9999 times on the back and you still survive..? Lol seriously...??Anyway. In the cold Antartica where I lay on the hard and shivering ice I think to myself: "Of all places why did he evilcrimzonwolf pick Antartica?" But I decide not to answer as I am fre-eezing to death. I see a polar bear hunched on it's 4 legs staring down to catch some fish. And seals and penguins swimming in the freezing ocean in the horizon. I breathe and small puffs of air escapes my mouth. I take out my knife, run towards the bear and ram my knife right beside it's stomach. I hear it moan in pain but I don't hesitate. I ram it 12 times more and then skin the bear's skin so that I can create a jacket. I sigh. And close my eyes using my telekinesis power I use force to bring my teleporter to Antartica with me. I then teleport back to the hill where it all began... I walk up to the hill. Frustrated and angry with rage. But I duck quickly and hide behind a bush as I see a jet fly right beneath me. I using my force push the jet right down to the ground where it explodes. I do that to the other jets . Run right behind evilcrimzonwolf and using the bear hide I choke him and suffocate him to death... I then stab him 999 times and build a coffin for him locked shut and padlocked then set fire to it... Good bye evilcrimzonwolf. My HILL NOW!

I posted all this on an iPod, genius huh?
    Last edited by moshimonsters1; 10-16-2013 at 08:45 PM.

Banned
    aaaaaaaaagggghhhhhhh!!!! lol! little did moshimonsters1 that the person he stabbed, padlocked, and burned was just a robot of me just a perfect clone having half of my powers muhahahah the real fun begins now my friend....... i use my super flash technique and appear out of nowhere just as moshimosnsters1 looks back i use my super flash technique to appear in front of him and punch him two times first punch lands on his nose and the second on the jaw. i use my super flash technique again and use my ice and flame punch to blast him away to kiohfg H the planet where nothing can survive! MY HILL!!!!!!

The first thing I said whilst reading that forum message was: What the f...k.. Sorry for swearing lol please don't ban me... :/
    But evilcrimzonwolf didn't realise that the so called "KiohfgH" planet DOESN'T exist! And so he just blasted me far away from the hill
    To a pile of solid earth. I rub my head and pat down my shirt. Touching my jaw and nose as I flinch in pain. I close my eyes, using my special abilities I heal myself. I then notice a special red aura around me and feel me getting stronger and more powerful. I using my Vision can see evilcrimzonwolf standing on the hill grinning. I teleport back to the hill.
    "I'm sorry I'm not going down so easily." I say behind him.
    He turns his back to face me. "I knew you would beat me." He laughs facing the sky. "But I'm sorry friend. You will never defeat my fire and ice powers. I am SUPERIOR!"
    His evil laugh echoes. The wind blows our hair and our shirts. It was a cold day and the rain was falling.
    "Evilcrimzonwolf, I think it's time for you to go." I say lightly.
    He then stares at me with a mocked face. " I see you have powers. With that aura of yours, nice. But no I won't let you beat me."
    Too late evilcrimzonwolf didn't realise I was charging up my powers and blasted him with a powerful beam where he gets blasted off very far away. I can hear his heart stop and the force of my powers. I face up to the sky where millions of stars cake the sky.
    "Good bye evilcrimzonwolf. See you in heaven, it is my hill and will forever will be."

Little did moshi and evil know, while they were busy fighting each other, Carbine invents a nuclear atomic bomb, that kills everyone within a radius of 200 miles. No one is alive to claim the Hill. Not even Carbine.

Sorry but you Have not said "My Hill.".. So the hill is still mines (read the rules)

Page 14 of 67 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast