Arcade Prehacks

Page 19 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: King of the Hill (KoTH)

Banned
    but moshimonsters1 dont you remember i have healing and regenerating powers! so anyway i am floating in the stream and my regenerating powers kick into action and a little while later with my regeneration completed i swim to land furious at what moshimonsters1 did to me i could still taste the blood in my mouth and that made me go into rage, bright red energy started to surround and then circle me like a tornado as i walk up to the hill i stop and summon a red energy spear i shout to moshi then he looks at me and is shocked to see me in my evil form and then i blast my red energy spear right into moshimonsters1's chest he gets blasted from the hill and has a big massive red hole where his heart should be! he screams in pain but i ignore him and kick him further, then i walk back to the hill! MY HILL NOW!!!!!!

Aww c'mon I hate your regenerating powers... Yet he doesn't realise I used my force to repel the spear charging towards me and absorbed the power from the spear. I screamed in pain just to fake that I was in pain, but i was not. Angry at what evilcrimzonwolf had done to me. I charge towards the hill, fly kick his face. And his face transforms into an ugly ogre! He screams in horror as I shove a mirror onto his face and in his most nightmare: his face, he faints like a sissy he is and falls asleep like snow White and the only thing that could wake him up is a kiss from a princess. But anyway who would kiss such thing? (lol). I seal him into Hades dungeon where he is locked there for years and years... And so on... As hades is ready to eat him any moment now... Lol
    My hill!!!

Banned
    back up plan! before i fell asleep i escaped out of my body and rejected the idea of an another body and transformed into my 3rd true form, and i walk to the hill and summon the ferocious red dragon to burn you! MY HILL!!!!!! (i typed this on my ps3!)

I dodge the Dragons fiery fire breath. And I grab hold of a woody strap belt from my backpack. I use all my might and jump onto the dragon, the dragon screams and breathes fire out it's mouth. But i strap the belt across it's neck and pull it right back where the dragon roars in pain. I pull it more back and the dragon is now in my control. I fly it towards evilcrimzonwolf as the dragon hovers up his head. I command the dragon to burn him to crisp and he does. And evilcrimzonwolf is burned to ashes. I put his ashes in a little wooden box and as I go to the stream and let go of the box as his ashes drifts away and disappears. I go back to the hill onto my dragon who I named Alcazar, and the dragon roars with a breath of fire onto the sky. My hill! You like the name of the dragon? I can't name things.

Banned
    but little did moshimonsters1 know that the guy on the hill wasn't me it was an innocent civilian whos face got changed by me!! i watch helplessly from the sky as my trusty red dragon called nagarsazki got tamed by a ruthless person named moshimonsters1 i am filled with blind rage and rush in with all my power to kill the beast! the dragon blasted out a ferocious breath of fire but i swiftly dodge it and then get my red diamond sword and go for the dragon's chest i keep stabbing mercilessly and eventually the huge dragon collapsed onto the mud and grass! i go for moshimonsters1 next my eyes bright crimson full of hatred and anger i hear him laugh, mocking me for killing my own pet! i swipe my sword in the air and a huge unabsorbable red wave crashed into moshi slicing his arm and leg off he then runs away in fear! MY HILL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

I attempt to dodge the red wave knowing that it is unabsorbable. It just misses my legs and arms but grazes my right cheek with a scar. I feel the scar, a deep long red streak of blood and grimace. It hurts but I know if I died it will hurt more. I tilt my head and look straight into evilcrimzonwolf's eyes, he flinches and grins.
    "Hahah, look at that deep scar, that's a permanent scar it won't disappear HAHAHA!" He laughs.
    "This scar, will be a birthmark to kill you." I smile.
    He swipes another swipe of his sword and a red wave crashes onto a rock below the hill, the rock splits in two in a fine slash. Evilcrimzonwolf smiles again. But I don't. I lift my hand up using my force I try to take the sword off him, he grips the sword harder until his hands bleed but I using my strong force took the sword. Using my rusting technique I rust the sword, smoke comes out as I rust the sword and with a tight grip the diamond sword crumbles in my hands. And from the shards of the diamond I create ninja stars out of them. I fling them at evilcrimzonwolf, he dodges three but one strong one lands on his forehead. I fling more and it slices through his stomach and arms and legs. His body is full of scars and blood. He smiles and he falls onto his knees in slow motion and then he lies onto the ground his head onto the ground as blood cake his body. He dies without a sound.
    I dispose his body into a graveyard digging the mud and putting his body in a coffin and burrying him in a graveyard. I say my amen and leave.
    My hill.

Banned
    my eyes open and suddenly i feel my regenerating and healing powers kick into action when i am fully healed i blast out of the grave using my red diamond daggers which are more deadlier than the sword. i see moshimonsters1 still holding the shurikens ( ninja stars i didn't make up the name! ) and i stay out of his line of sight i use my super flash technique and appear in front of him then grab his neck and floor him, he jabs a shuriken into my arm and i smile "that little weapon doesn't work on me anymore" i say to him then i stab him in the chest with my daggers and then blast 2 unabsorbable red waves the waves hit moshimonsters1 in the face causing two more scars i then pick him up and teleport to the sahara desert i then dump him in the sand and absorb his teleporting powers using my leech spell and then i teleport back to the hill! MY HILL!!

Whilst I am at the sahara desert I train hard trying to achieve another technique to finish evilcrimzonwolf off. As I get thirsty training I open my backpack and get out a lukewarm bottle, I open the cap and drink it thirstingly but not drinking it all. I sling the backpack on my back and continue training. After training for almost 4 hours straight. Night starts to creep in. And I have finally achieved a technique! The drying technique. I get a scarf from my bag and wear it. I then using my force dragged the Zexus with me (my teleporter). I go in the teleporter and say my farewells to the sand as I get teleported back to the hill. I look at evilcrimzonwolf as he looks at the stars enveloping the velvet sky. He is still holding his red diamond daggers but I rush at him and with a flash I steal his daggers without him noticing. He turns his back to face me. But I rust his daggers. What he didn't notice was that I stole his red diamond bomb, blade and all his weapons and rusted them all. I then rush to him with my fast dashing powers. As I hold his arm.
    "Get off me!" He bites my arm but I don't hesitate.
    I grab his arm tighter and using my drying technique I dry him making him into an old and wrinkly old man. As if he was 89 but he isn't. His teeth falls out his gums and his face becomes wrinkled. He is bald with a thin figure. I smile. He tries to speak but his voice is old and dry. I atlas poke and prod his thin figure and in an instant he falls, his bones and spine not holding the saggy skin. As his body rips and slashes itself trying to find fat as the body eats itself.
    I look at him now a bag of old bones and the i feed the bones to a nearby dog.
    Hahaha! My hill now!

Banned
    but little did moshimonsters1 that i am far away from the hill mastering my new technique the weakening technique i am now able to weaken anything that gets in my way! so who was on the hill? my clone!! anyway i also make a surprise for moshimonsters1 if he reclaims the hill, i teleport in front of moshimonsters1 and he tries to grab me to make me old but i dodge the hand coming for me and grab him by the neck and moshi got weaker and weaker until he couldn't move i then drop him onto the floor and kick him off the hill! MY HILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (diamonds are indestructable the only thing that can destroy it is an another diamond oh and they also cannot be rusted its not a metal)

(Oh well, I don't care. Why do you have so many clones I had none in my forum messages. And wow you copied me training for a technique...) Anyway.
    Whilst he was grabbing my arm I got out my body as a spirit and went into his body. I control him so he doesn't weaken me and i fight inside of his body. I slash at his ribs, his arms, his legs, every muscle and nerves and bones. When he is slowly dying and I can feel it I quickly go back to my body. In the past what he didn't realise was that I was already dead. Just an inhuman monster. A scientist made a body for me which I can switch spirits he put a spirit inside of me to make me who I am. I was a guinea pig, a lab rat just an experiment for people to see. But of course i wasn't complete, and I had gotten out of control I destroyed the lab including the scientist who I called "master" and had an own mind of my own. But no one knows that I am a monster everybody thinks I am human, a human being. And so I look at evilcrimzonwolf's body and kick him off the hill. My hill.

Page 19 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast