Arcade Prehacks

Page 23 of 67 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: King of the Hill (KoTH)

Banned
    suddenly my soul ripped through my old body's chest and now i tranform into my real true form half human half crimson wolf! i use my powers to call in a diamond meteorite shower on moshimonsters1 and a few seconds later 100 diamond meteorites fell on him, crushing him his forcefield gone then a green radioactive cloud came out of the diamond meteorites suffocating moshimonsters1! i walk to the hill and shout MY HILLLLLLLL!!!!

I see the sudden diamond meteorstrike fall upon me. But what evilcrimzonwolf didn't realise was that the forcefield around my flesh transformed into its FULL POTENTIAL! and so it will never be destroyed. I grip my hand harder as I summon up my lightning sword, through flesh and from ancestors. This sword was my blood tie. I used the sword to slash some of the meteors showering upon me. As I knew it wasn't enough, I raise both hands up to the sky and summon the ferocious element of Lightning. The lightning destroyed all the meteors and then I finally summon the largest lightning of all to kill evilcrimzonwolf once and for all. He falls, burnt like charcoal (again), the electricity stabbed and churned around his body. And just like a click from a finger he was a goner. I kick him off the hill.
    My hill.

Banned
    what moshimonsters1 didn't realise that i am immune to elemental attacks! my body heals itself as the impact of the lightning hurt me a little bit! i rewind time to when moshimonsters1 was just a little baby and see his mum i then travel back to the present and kidnap moshi's mum and threaten to kill her if he doesn't disable his forcefield moshi disables his forcefield and i absorb it using my leech ability! i suddenly stab moshi's mum and she falls onto the floor in a pool of her own blood! muhahahahaha! i then stab moshi as he is running towards his mum and he falls onto the floor too! i walk to the hill.MY HILL!!!!!!

"Mother....."
    The power of blood ties and love was so strong as we held each others hand a cool and refreshing feeling ran in our body's and in an instant we were healed again. I took my mother back in time to her home in my teleporter, where she will be safe again.
    I glare at evilcrimzonwolf. "That wasn't cool bro." I run at him fists into tight balls as I knock him out very hard onto his head. There was a massive red lump on his head the size of a basketball. I get my army knife again and slash at his arm with a scar, as the blood seeps out and his powers leaks out of him, I instantly absorbed it getting back my forecefield coating around my body and hence it was no use to him anyway because the forcefield coating has now joined together with my flesh and so will never split apart nor be separate. I kick him off the hill. But then I see a massive rock appear out of the blinking eye as the body falls on the hard and sharp rock, evilcrimzonwolf is full of blood and bruises I flinch and grimace and walk back to the hill.
    My hill.

Banned
    little did moshimonsters1 know that i can destroy any forcefield in my real true form and heal in a second! so i grab my family's blood encrusted sword out of my sheath and use it to help me get up i then point my sword at moshi and slash him on the arm immediately his force field is gone because my sword leached it out of him i then laugh and stab moshimonsters1 through the gut he then falls down and i kick him of the hill! MY HILL!

I quickly dodged his attack. And in a quick and rapid slash of my sword out of it's sheath we clash together, our blood ties dripping with rage and power. Moshimonsters1 and evilcrimzonwolf fought on and on as the waves of hatred enveloped ourselfs as we battled, slashing our blades until the night drew in. We huffed, tired, sweating and still full of rage and hatred. When evilcrimzonwolf fell onto his knees saying he hadn't ate anything for 10 hours. I take my chance, grabbed hold of his blade and with mines the electricity higher than anything dug right deep into his blade as the power of 2 blades fought eachother. And in a beam of White light I see a crack appear on evilcrimzonwolf's blade and see the power, rage and darkness leak out and get absorbed by the earth below it. Evilcrimzonwolf screams out of no where:
    "NOOOOOO!!!! Ancestors, father, mother... I have failed apon you's.. I am so sorry.." He was in tears, with complete sorrow. And when I didn't even believe it, he picked up the broken sword and with so much sorrow and tearfulness he gripped it harder and stabbed himself full onto his heart. He bleeds instantly, he feels painless, tired, exhausted...
    And he falls like a rock, still holding the sword in his hands. I touch his body, it's so cold like ice. And then I accidentally kicked him off the hill.
    My hill..... "Such a sad ending..."

Banned
    little did moshimonsters1 know that when i stabbed myself i grew in power and my rage and hatred went to it's maximum i grabbed the sword out of me and threw it far away! i point my finger at moshi and a huge beam blasted moshi knocking him off his feet and making a hole in his chest, but that was the biggest mistake of my life as i found out that the beam had taken away my healing ability and had drained most of my power and life! i use the remaining power to walk to the hill and shout! MY HILL! such a sad ending as i am slowly dying ;-(

When evilcrimzonwolf made the hole in my chest, another supreme and excellent transformation began to happen and I became a Hollow. (In bleach) The demon monster which has hollow powers because of the hole on it's chest. But as I see evilcrimzonwolf lying there in a heap crying out his wounds I decide that becoming one hollow needs another hollow to entertain him! And so I thrusted my 2 muscular arms into his chest creating a massive hole and thus, he becomes a hollow like me! Mwahahah! I then teleport him the Shinigami Soul city where he gets killed by Shinigami's.
    My hill.
    Lol I nearly cried when I wrote your death scene... So pitiful... And sad...

Banned
    I finally give up it's useless trying to kill a hollow as i have seen in the bleach movie ichigo becomes fully hollow and he killed the other hollow demon! Also he almost kills his friend!

What? Really oo.. i haven't seen that part yet.. But what evilcrimzonwolf didn't realize was the hill was still mines as he has not said "My Hill." But then something happened in my body as i saw a red apple on an orchard tree. And in an instant i feel more power surge into my body as the power coarse through my veins... And i take the apple, gripping it between my palm of my hand as i take a huge chunk out of it. The flesh of the apple, so sweet and so juicy i devour the whole apple in a gulp. I become one of them now.. Half Hollow and Half Shinigami ( Deathnote). I am a superior monster with a deathnote which can kill anyone, who i put their names on the notebook! MWAHAHAHA! I also go back to the past to resurrect Light Yagami to become my assistant.
    My hill. (P.S Yagami backwards is: Im a gay. Lol. Hehe.)

Page 23 of 67 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast