Arcade Prehacks

Page 25 of 67 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: King of the Hill (KoTH)

But, being a friend to Allah throughout my years. Allah granted me a wish, to become alive again since he forgave what I done to the past. He also told me to destroy Carbine20 since he has been very negative to users on ArcadePreHacks, I thanked him and resurrected to a holy angel with mighty holy powers. Being a Cupid I fly my White wings to hill. As the hill appears at the corner of my eyes I land safetly to the top of the hill as I see Carbine20 smiling at me. But I don't hesitate I reach for my arrow behind my back and used my bow and arrow and aimed at him. My hands are shaking vigorusly because the winter days are coming. I draw back my bow and in an instant I let go of the bow and the arrow slashes through the air like a cold knife as it goes through Carbine20's heart. He falls traumatised by the impact of the arrow and the pain coarsing through his nerves to his brain. As I see his body still smiling his cold deathly smile, I kick him off the hill.
    And became Allah's Holy Messanger And Guardian. My hill.

Nope, GTFO. I'm still the king.

Banned
    i drop a giant nuke on the hill destroying carbine20. my hill!

Nope, Allah redirected the Nuke to land in the Ocean. He then spites everyone with with an, "M," in their name. I'm the only one alive, therefore the only one viable to claim the hill.

Banned
    do you even know who Allah is? but he also removed everyone with an a in their names! and reversed what he did to the people with m in their names! MY HILL! (you have to say Allah respectfully as he is the muslims' god far beyond our knowledge and power)

However when I went back to heaven, I saw the might Jesus Christ! And I asked him to bring back St. Nicholas aka Santa Claus. He resurrects Santa Claus. And as Jesus, me and Santa Claus ride on his beloved sleigh with the flying reindeers. We stop at Carbine20's house and packed nice and neat was a coal in his little christmas present. We drop it on his house, but what that black coal really was, was a bomb and it destroyed Carbine20's house and family. I give Jesus and St. Nicholas a high 5 and teleport them to the hill with me. I now being Jesus's Guardian and truthful right hand man he summons a beam of White light which goes through Carbine20's and evilcrimzonwolf's heart. He also summons a rain of knives which murdered both of them. As we were both protected because of a special shield made of holy water. We laugh evilly and rule the hill. We also sent Carbine20 and evilcrimzonwolf to hell.
    My hill.

Banned
    i see moshimonsters1 laughing evilly i then decide that he won't be easy to beat and then suddenly shadows leak out of my body making a thick reinforced powerful armour on me i then fly to the hill and send sharpened shadows at moshimonsters1 he dodges them and flies up to intercept me but i make flames in my hands and punch moshi with them he falls onto the floor screaming as his face is being burnt! i then send sharpened shadows for him again and his arm gets cut! i land at the hill and shout: MY HILLLLL!!

Just what he didn't realise was Jesus and Santa Claus was right beside me. Perplexed on what he did to me Jesus extinguished the flames on my body and as me, Jesus and St. Nicholas fly over to DragonClaw100, we combined our ferocious and deadly powers and punched him on the stomach many many times. He roars with anger as he spits out blood, a final massive kick on his face sends him very far from the hill. Using my Vision I see him fall onto the ground with a crack as his spine and wind pipe is broken he is unconscious in a coma, dead.My hill.

Banned
    as i lie there i heal myself and a second later i bust out of my coma and reinforce my armour a lot then spikes shot out of my shadow armor and helmet i shadow walk to the hill and get my twin dagges and enchant them with poison i then thrust the daggers into the fat santa claus and jesus they both fall onto the floor and then i punch moshimonsters1 in the chin causing his brain to shake, i then take my chance and knee moshimonsters1 in the gut i suddenly pick him up and throw him onto the the floor, next i send sharpened shadows for MoShI and they cut his arms off! MY HILL!

Why my arms? Enraged and shaking with fear and pain as DragonClaw100 cutted my arms off. As I see Santa Claus and Jesus struggling their last breaths, in the corner of my eye i Jesus, the mighty Christian God focusing on my ripped arms. And I feel the cooling sensation of the aura surrounding me. His power so strong it created me iron robotic strengthy muscular arms. As I see Jesus's eyes lose the flash from his eyes, he says goodbye and goes back to heaven. Which leaves Santa Claus. He runs the jolly old man's face flushed with redness from his cheeks and with his last strength he charges towards DragonClaw100 lunging into him as he headbutts his stomach. I hear an "oompfh" from DragonClaw100 as they both struggle onto the floor. But then I also see Santa Claus's face wither like a flower and see him go back to heaven. It was only me and him remaining. I run at him my fists flying into his pinched crumpled face. He jerks his head and tries to punch me back, though I grip on his fist very hard. He screams as he feels his fist breaking into tiny pieces, the force and strength of my robotic arms basted in holy water. A devil he is he screams as the holy water is in contact to his skin. And he burns, as he is cursed and inflamed due to the holy water. He falls sulkly like a old skeleton as I see the skin writhing in his face. As white as chalk he falls deadly to the traps of my strength. As he dies peacefully, I kick him off the hill.My hill.

Page 25 of 67 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast