Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

TWG I: A Murder in Arcade Trainer

This is the first time the TWG is brought here. Below is the rules and ranks. I do this out of random. I use random.org and I hope you trust me. Thanks! Have fun!

Reds
    1. [color=#FF0000]Wolf Shaman - A seer for the wolves.[/color]
    2. [color=#FF0000]Brutal Wolf - When killed by lynching, one person who voted for them dies as well.[/color]
    3. [color=#FF0000]Vigibane Wolf - They are immune to being vigi'd
    4. Master Wolf - Has two votes for the wolfs(same person).[/color]
    5. [color=#FF0000]Miller - Human who is seer'd red.[/color]

Blues
    6. [color=#0000FF]Seer - Able to learn a chosen player's color every night phase[/color]
    7. [color=#0000FF]Wolfsbane - Immune to being wolf'd. They CAN be lynched or vigi'd[/color]
    8. [color=#0000FF]Medium - Can talk to one dead person every night phase.[/color]

Oranges
    9. [color=#FF8000]Wolf Spy - On the side of the wolves. Acts as a normal wolf.[/color]
    10. [color=#FF8000]Human King - Has the power of the Vigilante (able to kill one extra person for the humans during the night phase) and the Coroner (learn the person(s) who died's color.)[/color]
    11. [color=#FF8000]Mason King - Knows who the other Masons are, and their vote, when lynching, counts as two votes.[/color]
    12. [color=#FF8000]Guardian - Can protect one person every night phase. [/color]

Greens
    13. [color=#40BF00]Mason - Knows who the Mason King and the other Mason are.[/color]
    14. [color=#40BF00]Mason - Knows who the Mason King and the other Mason are.[/color]
    15. [color=#40BF00]Human[/color]
    16. [color=#40BF00]Human[/color]
    17. [color=#40BF00] Human[/color]
    18. [color=#40BF00]Human[/color]
    19. [color=#40BF00]Human[/color]
    20. [color=#40BF00]Human[/color]

RULES:
    1. How to get killed:
    There are three ways of getting killed: vigi'd, lynched, and wolfed.Vigi'd is when the everthing except a wolf votes you off(kill and in the morning phase). Lynched is when everyone including wolfs votes you off(Midday phase). Wolfed is when the wolfs vote you off(Night phase). PM me the votes so I know who to kill.

2. Phases: The're 3 phases: Morning, Midday, and Night. Morning is when only good guys(not wolfs) get to choose who to vote off. Start: 5 a.m. Central Time and ends 12 p.m. Central Time. Midday is when everyone is able to vote. Starts: 12 p.m. Ends: 6 p.m. CENTRAL!!!! Night is when only wolfs get to vote people off. Starts: 6 p.m. and ends 12 a.m. CENTRAL TIME!!!! Everyday some one gets voted off. It is a patttern: Day 1 Morning, Day 2 Midday, Day 3 Night, and so on. There will be lots of Middays and Nights. Mornings will be on the weekends usually. Anyvotes given after the times listed above will not count. (I use Central because a lot of people know central time.)

3. Seers:
    Seers give me the name of the person they want to seer and I'll tell them what color they are. Wolfs go for the seer. Humans go for the Wolf Shamman. Got it? Good Job.

4. Middle:
    The Middle will tell me who they want to talk to. If they are on, they will talk to the dead. This only happens in the night phase.

5. Cornorer:
    Tell me who you want to know who's color they had and I'll spill the beans. Wolfs big NONO if you go for cornorer.

6. Brutal wolf:
    If you die, tell me who else is going down!!!!! Don't aim for the wolfs.

7. Wolfs and Masons:
    The wolfs know each other so they won't get voted off by each other and that is the same with masons.

Basic Rules:
    1. If you die you can still be active as a ghost.
    2. Not in the game, don't post. I'll ask an mod to delete it.
    3. Follow the AT rules and the game rules.
    4. Don't give out your posision.
    5. If you die, don't get angry.
    6. Have fun!!!!
    7. Game will start the Saturday when everyone joins.(If another day of the week, just wait till Saturday)

BIGEST RULE!!!!!:
    ONLY I MAY BE ABLE TO HOST THE GAMES!!!!!

Seeing as most of you don't care for instant messagers, I won't ask you for them. Just try to be active through the thread or PMs.

Host: Vgking7
    Players:
    1. Nilziz

ready.... Set.... GOGOGOGO!

Re: TWG I: A Murder in Arcade Trainer

You lost me at TWG

same, wtf? lol
    sounds good, but too complicated imo...

The Werewolf game. So you guys in or not?

I'll stay out of it

It is very fun. Trust me.

It sounds fun but i REALLY dont understand the rules

Just tell me what parts you don't get.

Well, the whole night and day thing and the werewolf and human and "classes" thing and also how you "kill" (i'm not sure if thats what you do) and the whole voting someone out thing

Basicly the whole game is what i dont understand

The phases are when the certain people can kill. Day-Human kills, Midday-Everyone kills, Night- Wolfs kills. Kill is voting someone off. THe classes are to make the game harder. I don't know what is confusing but just join the game. You'll get the hang of it after 3 days.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast