Arcade Prehacks

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I just googled Hacked Learn to Fly and many sights came up this is the one i picked and fell in love

should i make a poll?

I found arcadeprehacks by looking for a hacked versions of many different games. eventually I found myself on this site played hacked and non hacked games more than any other website.

one day i was playing age of defense 4 i was in level 30 i was not so good then i went to Google and wanted to start a new game in another site then i search the game name and it came age of defense 4 hacked then i clicked on it then i found APH

i think i found from google serch so yay right now there are 100 pepole on arcadeprehacks but im the only member online

My friend showed me it ^_^

I only search a game on Google

I think I literally one day, over 4 years ago, searched "hacking" in google, and this came up, so I clicked it, then explored, then joined.

I searched on Google: "Hacked Games" and that's how I discovered ArcadePreHacks.com

Pretty legit.

Quote Originally Posted by scor9032 View Post
    I'm a little curious on how the members found arcadeprehacks. I didn't find arcadeprehacks actually my older brother did and i was finally happy i could play games at a website that are hacked. After a couple months i got my first email account and then made an account here at APH i didn't go the forum of the website because i was busy playing lots of good games here. the next year i found in the comments of a game about Dpetty death so then i decided to go the forum and see if it was a hoax but no i saw a thread about it. i was shocked and that's how i started in arcadeprehacks and the forum of it

be free to tell me about your story and how you guys got here Thanks
    (playing raze 2 haked dman12)

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast