Arcade Prehacks

Page 18 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: The Robbery

The Titan that tables Denver is back
    *turns into a tomato and goes to ęœñmčł*

takes all the money of the world ( again ) and puts it into a huge implementable casket and ships it away to the sun, using a hyperspace jump to the core, and surrounded with millions of millions of point defense laser systems, and even worse, target painters (target painters are not a weapon but they create a laser beam so powerful that the target glows so powerful that even a blind man could see it, making the point defense laser systems flawless), and yet even worse the only way to get in or out of the core let alone the casket is through a complete solar defense system "with no self destruct button" and the nearest cookie is a hundred billion light years away, moreover, the casket itself cannot be breached, only opened by a security password of 1000000000000000 digits, that if made correctly, should hyperspace the casket away from the sun and into a high security facility which is 100 km underground,if not, the casket will hyperspace into the core UV Canis Majoris (correct me if I'm wrong I can't remember exactly if the name was true) which is the largest known star in the solar system,and if you did the 1000000000 digit password correctly and managed to breach the facility, the casket will then be opened by 1 digit and still if the digit was written incorrectly, the casket will hyperspace to a blackhole, where all matter, ALL matter gets separated into a googleplex of particles and crushed into the blackhole.
    *whew*
    however (as i said) the only way to the casket is through an adamantium (tell me if the word is wrong) tunnel leading to the gate leading to the chamber containing the casket. (I'll shoot myself if I did accidentally reload the page making all what I said disappear at this point......)
    I will join the robbers (and just to remind you, the game needs 10 posts for the robbery to be complete "4 posts for planning and 6 for execution")
    please don't think I am an Idiot, it's just I want there to be team work and some real deal here...
    the money is about 100 billion trillion dollars....................
    $____________$
    Last edited by biomechanicalism; 06-28-2014 at 09:23 AM.

i got ten postcards today so we *rob the place*

ok, I'm serious now, I'll start, "the point defense system is way too strong to breach through, so, we'll hack into the terminal and get our spaceship an authorization, that's for the point defense laser system, and after we get in we could find our way using a map of the tunnel network..."
    " the hard part is the digit combination, there's no way of using a hacking device as one digit wrong, we'll be goint into the greatest star in the universe..."
    " we can mind control the president and ask him to give us the combination"
    now someone continue (I won't blame you if you wanted to play a little shorter and more imaginative gameplay, it's okay)

*gets into teleporter prototype and teleports to the president* Give me the combination NOW! *president gives combination* thank you! hey guys i have the combination!

for precaution
    *i inject a serum into the president*
    now he is under our mind control

well that's the first step, we have the combination and the president in case things got sloppy, now we need authorization, we just can't breach into the point defense laser, and I have just the right plan, as we have the president under mind control, we'll use the force one spacecraft and claim that the president wants to check on the money, that's our way in, now all what remains is on how to breach the high security deeply buried facility and our way out of the sun and the getaway plan after we have the money and that includes(the vehicle"we can't just run around the world with a billion ton of money, if we were able to carry it", the place we will go to, and a back up plan)
    and I have just the solution, we'll use a colonization rocket from NASA, and live as kings in a planet I know that contains sentient life, and after a few years we'll come back should we miss earth, and we'll also use the teleportation prototype to deliver the money, and ourselves to the ship and all other things we'll need.
    and for the getting out, I'll armorize the force one ship but not with weapons (they have a billion guns and we'll have a maximum of five) but with armors and shield modules, the shields alone can handle all the damage but the armors are the fail safety, shields are still unknown to humans till this very moment, so, it'll do great....
    and I'll keep a nuke, in case some ships decided to follow.....

a ship follows
    *chucks nuke at it*

more ships are coming hold on im bringing out the big guns! *loads heat seeking missiles into cannon.*destroys all the ships* how the hell did they know we were here?!

it was the wrath cookie
    *killes it with the golden cookie*

Page 18 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast