Arcade Prehacks

Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: The Robbery

*Plays Flappy Bird on his phone*

FREEZE!!! Tanoid: We are the police the place is sealed outside and whoever tries to kill us shall be killed, be arrested or be killed the fate is yours. We are outside and we have already set a bomb inside this place!!! *cough* *cough* *throws poisonous tactical smokescreen.* *giggles*.....

-Oh no!
    *Starts shooting at the police*

OVERLORD! WE NEED AN IMMEDIATE AIRSRIKE THE SOUTH OF OUR POSITION! *TURNS RADIO OFF, missiles from an AC-130 destroy moshimonsters1 and the rest of the cops*

ERROR. The Server Could Not Load Command x97523
    S**t!!! Lets Go In My Helicopter!!!

*Starts Up Helicopter, Flys Away*
    Last edited by Supermax1912; 03-10-2014 at 09:27 PM.

-You forgot me!
    *Calls his mega-super-invincible-flying-powerful-lazer-dinosaur and starts following the helicopter*

LOOKOUT THAT COP HAS A STINGER MISSILE LAUNCHER! *gets in the second seat to control the guns and blasts the remaining cop* (please can the last round be stealing from bill gates?!!!!)

I don't die easily. I am sent into hospital and immediately recovering. After recovering *I send in my best army police men to advance their chopper gunner and track the robbers* who previously somehow escaped the sealed place which was SEALED- CANNOT ESCAPE. They eventually track the crap robbers, about 300 chopper gunners shoot down below and since the plane is so advanced it doesn't destroy and can ricochet missiles, grenades, bombs and bullets. Advanced Technology all the way. We also send a huge nuclear bomb which corrupts the Earth and destroying you 3 in Hell. Why am I the only Good cop here? It's like Cops Vs Robbers except there are supposed to be hostages.

OVERLORD ANOTHER REQUEST, WE NEED A GODDAMN NUKE ON OUR POSITION AND NO QUESTIONS THIS IS AN ORDER NOT A REQUEST THE COPS ARE FRICKIN PINNING US DOWN EVERYONE PUT ON YOUR RADIATION PROOF JUGGERNAUT SUITS AND HOLD ON, *screams at radio then at capitano and supermax1912*

ERROR. The Server Could Not Load Command x97523
    K!!! Im Getting A Nuke, Start The Timer When I Land The Helicopter. When The Timer Starts, We Have 20 Minutes To Escape The City! *Gets Nuke And Lands In Location* K! Press The "Begin Countdown" Button, And Get In!

Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast