Arcade Prehacks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I've never used an adblocker. Is there a particular one you guys use? I want to test it myself as there seemed to be some kind of correlation based on what you guys said.

Quote Originally Posted by Xnite View Post
    I've never used an adblocker. Is there a particular one you guys use? I want to test it myself as there seemed to be some kind of correlation based on what you guys said.
    I don`t know exactly. But it seems, that every AdBlocker is causing this "problem". lol

I tested it so far with 3 AdBlockers, and at all 3, the same result. I tried it with AdBlock, Adguard and uBlock Origin.

Besides that:

I also tried to disable the AdBlocks BEFORE visiting APH. And it is still some sort of "lottery". Sometimes it will work at the first loading of a game, and sometimes, i have still to refresh the game.

Thanks.

So now I can reproduce the bug while using Ad blocker. Without Ad blocker I never get the bug. So I'm fairly certain ad blocking is at the heart of the bug.

I'll inquire with the ad network and see if there is a fix.

You know.

It might just be for games that have ads in-grained into them. Or something to that extent. Or possibly that's just how ads are programmed into the site.

I believe this has been fixed. Can anyone confirm?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12