Many years ago, I loved meat for many reasons. For me, it was the easiest source of protein and an opportunity to say no to the kitchen routine. But I have always experienced discomfort from the realization that I am eating living beings. One day I woke up and asked myself, "How to give up eating meat?" Then I had a desire, but there was no clear plan.In general, I spent a lot of time until I found out about simple ways. First of all, I started buying more cereals, vegetables, and fruits. In addition, I gradually eliminated meat from my diet. How did this become possible? I used to buy soy meat and add a lot of spices to my dishes. Over time, I got used to greens and stopped feeling uncomfortable.Another life hack concerns total self-control. I made a schedule for a whole month to alternate between vegetarian meals and not get bored with the same food. Plus, I learned how to make a lot of sauces to enjoy every serving. Another life hack concerns buying groceries in advance. I take at least a week's limit at the nearest supermarket. These simple tips helped me become a vegetarian.