Arcade Prehacks

Hybrid View

NEW FAMILY GUY EPISODE CANCELED?!?!?!?!

Ok first of all,If you don't like Family Guy don't post on here.
    I don't want to see stuff like"Family guy sux"
    NO SWEARING!
    All the other rules already applied.

Fox Decides Not to Air 'Family Guy' Abortion Episode

Fox says it will not air an upcoming 'Family Guy' episode that deals with abortion, the Live Feed reports.

The network announced its decision in a statement released earlier this afternoon, adding that Fox executives "fully support the producers' right to make the episode and distribute it in whatever way they want."

Series creator Seth MacFarlane appeared ready for the decision when he spoke during 'Family Guy''s Comic-Con panel discussion on Saturday. "20th Century Fox, as always, allowed us to produce the episode and then said, 'You know what? We're scared to ******* death of this,'" he said, according to the Live Feed.

MacFarlane later clarified via e-mail, saying, "Clearly my sarcasm doesn't come across in print. I completely support whatever decision Fox makes. We were allowed to take a crack at this controversial story and that's enough for me."

Not much else was revealed about the episode, titled 'Partial Terms of Endearment,' except that it may still be released on DVD.
    Attached Files Attached Files