Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shock: Robert Enke is dead!

Iīm one of the thousands fans of Hannover96 and canīt believe that he is dead, because he was for so many people an idol. Our local police reported: According to a police spokesman Enke died on a railway crossing in the region of Hanover. There interpret all the indications are that there had been a question of suicide. To 18 clock 25 Robert Enke was in the district of Neustadt-Eilvese struck by a train and fatally injured. I couldnīt believe that, that this were a suicide, because he was hard working on become the number one top Goalkeeper. But itīs true: Enkes close friend and advisor Jörg Neblung said: "I can confirm that it was suicide. Robert has taken his lives around the clock just before 6 pm. Everything else we shall inform on Wednesday in a press conference in Hanover. "

Re: Shock: Robert Enke is dead!

who now?
    Someone got an 11 killstreak so I must come back.

Sorry, but I've never heard of this person.

i never heard of michael jackson before he died in fact i've never heard of pretty much every famous person.

Isn't Robert a football player/keeper?

Humna what?
    Robert who?

It seems that noone else here knows about him.

Apparently.
    8uurg might know though.

Robert Enke (24 August 1977 — 10 November 2009)[2] was a German football goalkeeper.

Enke played at leading clubs in several European countries, namely Barcelona, Benfica and Fenerbahįe, but made the majority of his appearances for Bundesliga side Hannover 96 in his homeland.[3]

He won eight full international caps for the German national team between 2007 and his death in 2009, and was part of the squad which finished as runners-up in Euro 2008. At the time of his death, he was widely considered to be a leading contender for the German number one spot at the 2010 World Cup.[4][5]
    From wikipedia!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Robert Enke (24 August 1977 — 10 November 2009)[2] was a German football goalkeeper.

Enke played at leading clubs in several European countries, namely Barcelona, Benfica and Fenerbahįe, but made the majority of his appearances for Bundesliga side Hannover 96 in his homeland.

He won eight full international caps for the German national team between 2007 and his death in 2009, and was part of the squad which finished as runners-up in Euro 2008. At the time of his death, he was widely considered to be a leading contender for the German number one spot at the 2010 World Cup.
    I took your info, and made it cooler.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast