Arcade Prehacks

Thread: Confession?

Confession?

I've seen some confessions here, so I really hope that nobody disrespects me, no matter what's my age.
    My confession is that I'm actually 13. No, that was a lie too. I'm a 97'er, so I'm not thirteen...yet
    And I'm kinda sad that my classmates disrespect and sometimes bully me for being smarter than them, like..with computers, science and all sorts of technology stuff. I know HTML, CSS and JavaScript...these basic languages that are used to make websites. The 'problem' is the fact, that my friends haven't even heard about those things...they're like two grades younger than me, if the Knowledge is calculated. That's the only thing where I'm more 'grown-up' than my friends, because I'm the shortest kid in my class, and that rly sucks...
    I've got another confession too, I've used fake names and ages even outside APH, and now it's hard to remember that how old was I supposed to be and what was my name supposed to be
    Well, i better stop now before I start pitying myself ^^

P.S: Oh, that's some amount of text, atleast it looks like a lot on my extremely small 360x240 screen >_^

Banned

Re: Confession?

Thanks for sharing,that's very brave

Thanks < If I'd tell all the kinda sad things about me and girls, it would take propably twice that amount of text :P well, I guess that I have many, many years left to find a girl

wow. so many people have posted that their not the age it says they are. So, i guess this would be a good point to say im 10. Oh well, I honestly dont think anyone cares if you use a fake name or dont say their real age....
    and about martin saying that you were brave, that sounded weird. but hes right... i never would have posted something like that.

Yes, it doesn't matter what's your age. The age limits are for people think that kids under 13 or 15 don't know how to behave, but they are wrong.
    The games' age-limits are because they might have something that may scar kids for the rest of their lives, but mostly because kids under the certain age-limit keep the things that are in the game, Scary.

lol i lie about my age too.

lol you also bump a lot

This is the 2nd time you've bumped so I have to give you a Verbal Warning.

Please try to look at the date of the last post...please.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17: The Lord comes swiftly.