Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Invisibility: Fact or Fiction?

Another reason why I am loyal to Yahoo! is they have great news on the main page. Check out this link and you might change your mind about invisibility!
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100318/...f_invisibility

Re: Invisibility: Fact or Fiction?

I like the germans.

They're the best in technology. The only regret I have is that I don't know how to speak german.

Banned

The Japs are
    Actually I have no idea
    But awesome article

I was kind of surprised when I saw it... I thought invisibility had something to do with altering the little particles everything is made of. Lol I wonder what they did when they did the invisibility thing.

since vision is just light bouncing off an oject into you eye and then your brain possessing what you eyes took in, if the light bends around something the light doesnt bounce at your eye so you dont see it.

if the light doesnt bounce off something, then the object would be black... which is darkness?

no, if it bends bends around something then its different, because that light goes past it and bounces of something else. the absence of light creates darkness, becasue then no light comes to your eyes and it appears black

im confused... invisibility is kinda like opening up a hole in space. then closing that hole while something is inside...

I saw the invincibility thing on the news about a year ago. it was crazy. you couldn't see completely through it. there was this man he was wearing it and in the background there were books on a shelf and he had the zip undone. when he turned around you could see the books in the bookshelf through him but you could still see the coat faintly like he was a ghost it was really weird.

Well, I wish they could just throw their ideas in the trash. If Al-Qaeda gets a hold of this, its a whole new generation on terrorist attacks. They will be able to get through airports and then who knows.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast