Arcade Prehacks

View Poll Results: Is HaunterShadow is this topik a gud topik is it?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • i uhhs thinks no but... lol u sed but... its is a good thing for to do fun yez yez

0 0%
  • i uhhs thinks yes but... lol u sed but... its is a good thing for to do welcom bak for Haunter dude Shadow

3 42.86%
  • wut is this? i hate shadow dude but that only cuz he is a gud person and i like him cuz he gud person today for almust evry day cuz bcuz i say so until tusdae oh but oh wel it is gud to no the dude person guy... he shud make a book bout his many serutnevda ya it be gud it wud so i think o and juste sos u no i is not hate on dude haunter i real like him as frend that and cuz he is cul yheah wut!!!! u is just got served boyeeeee!!

4 57.14%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: HaunterShadow back is welcome present

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowHaunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbine20
    y=7
    8x5+67y-65+5+y(cubed) then subtract the amount of posts you have, add 35 then subtract days equal to the last time youve seen cloverfield, while doing that sing itsy bitsy spider backwards. subtract the time it took you to do that then when you are done you should get 36(cubed)

w
    DO YOU WANT TO PURPOSELY DETROY MY MIND?!
    That depends... do YOU want to destroy your mind?
    Circle ONLY one answer. Use Number 2 Pencil only. Do not mark outside of either answers. If you do, earth will literally be blown up into space, moving at a speed of 12.6 trillion light years per second, then hitting a star 1000 times the size of the sun causing a supernova that creates a parallel universe. Do you want to continue?

Code:
    [yes]
    Code:
    [no]
    If you selected yes or no, and earth has not blown up into space, moving at a speed of 12.6 trillion light years per second, then hitting a star 1000 times the size of the sun causing a supernova that creates a parallel universe, then you have chosen the right answer. Congratulations!

Ahhh, what do i care about the earth?
    I dont live there.

Well what about all of us here at ATF?! Maybe they don't live on either either... that would mean I am the only one living on earth and that means there are other planets in which people, or aliens, have colonized, which means there are planets that support life!!! This will be an internatio..... I'm hungry.

Have a cookie
    (:
    Hope you like chocolate chip.

Fin

If that Chocolate Chip Cookie is coming from another planet, was it made differently than how we make it on earth? If yes, circle yes. If no, eat half so I know it is not a bomb. If maybe, get a random human to eat half so I know it is not poison that only affects humans.

[yes] [no] [maybe]
    [this cookie was an attempt to put nano bots in your bloodstream, that would attach their selves to all of your nerves and muscles. We would then control you bite any victim possible, thus dropping nano bots into the victims bloodstream and thus the cycle continues]

[this cookie was an attempt to put nano bots in your bloodstream, that would attach their selves to all of your nerves and muscles. We would then control you bite any victim possible, thus dropping nano bots into the victims bloodstream and thus the cycle continues]

DAMMIT! You foiled my play to enslave humanity!
    You are strong indeed...Join me and i shall make you king of ea....Im hungry too now.

Here, have a cookie, and give a piece to all of your friends on your planet!

( ) ( ) ( ) ( )

Whats this?
    GunPowder?
    Thank you, you have supplyed our war industries for the next 50 milleniums.

The Republic of Ultamiya has decided to remain neutral in this affair.
    1 Thessalonians 4:16-17: The Lord comes swiftly.

Well, said ill destroy earth not The repiblic of Ultimaya.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast