IF PEOPLE THINK I SHOULD DO BUTTONS INSTEAD OF USING THE RIGHT CLICK MENU, PLEASE LET ME KNOW BY POSTING.

Pastebin Version (Includes references and build updates and notes)

Ok, so I have been working on this hack for a bit now, and needed some critisism to make sure I have covered what I have. So far my hacks involve:

Note: All cheats are located and can be turned both on, and off, by right clicking with our mouse, then selecting the hack.

No Gun Overheat
Invincible
[color=#FF0000]*** All Planes Unlocked In Gallery[/color]
Speed Boost (Newest Hack)

If anyone could run through the game, doing each of the missions (5 total) and make sure they work for each, I have done my checks, but I may have missed something.

If anyone has any suggestions for further cheats for the game, let me know. I might add a ammo hack (missiles and bombs) in the future if that is what people want, but atm, its not a big issue.

Links:

Game submitted, go check it out when it gets accepted!

Extra Information:

[color=#0000FF]* Reason its on newgrounds is because the file was too big and this place had the best uploader. And, you can see my profile on newgrounds (BillysProgrammer)[/color]
[color=#FF0000]** Not a hack that can be turned on or off. This hack means it is enabled at all time.[/color]