Arcade Prehacks

Thread: Psycho

Psycho

Hello, i am here to speak with Psycho...he is a friend from a game we used to play together...if someone knows his xfire or email please tell me so i can get in touch with him...lol i just played his hacked games...they are amazing and he always was a good hacker...i think i helped him once so mabye ill be back to this site for more than just talking to psycho mabye i could make a hack lol...but anyways if you know pshyco or anyone else that knows what this site is... FEAGAMING.INFO i am trying to find out y FEA went under...again...if you have no idea please dont post thank you...

Re: Psycho

Hmmm... I think he left ages ago because of a warn or something, im not sure though...

Banned

I've seen some hacked games from him...otherwise I don't know anything about him,he was gone when I came

Yeah, I think shadow is right

He left. Not sure if he swings by to see how we all are doin... but yeah, he left way back when.

i know his brothers it is trevps2@msn.com

i know his email and he said he moved to a new web site is call [b]**********************/b] and he said to suport him sign up there\

oh yeah it ant in bold letters

STOP DOUBLE POSTING! SERIOUSLY!

This is the rules. READ THEM. I ought to put a SECOND warning on your head. In fact, I will do just that. You are getting me so pissed off right now I can't stand it.
    viewtopic.php?f=21&t=419
    1 Thessalonians 4:16-17: The Lord comes swiftly.