Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Extensive studies on memes and 4Chan

A few of you may have noticed that I am back. Now, that doesn't mean I will be here long, because I more than likely won't. Either way, with that out of the way, I'll go ahead and talk a little bit about what I have learned over the past months (not quite sure how long it has been) that I have not been on. I have been going to school and taking a lot of college classes through my Early College High School and I don't have much time for this site. I am learning German through Rosetta Stone (Ich habe alle fünf Ebenen), so yeah. Wow, I'm rambling. Anyway, other than that, I have been browsing /b/ quite a bit, and I have seen terrors that should not be mentioned. Also, I have learned quite a few memes, mostly through the use of Know Your Meme. For any of you who don't know what 4chan is, it is an image board where people gather and talk about pop culture and the likes, with a heavy focus on Japanese mangas and animes, as well as Japanese culture. /b/ on the other hand, is where you can find pretty much anything, including a lot of things you don't want to. In fact, thats pretty much all you find. I hate to say it about myself, but I have became quite a /b/tard. Either way, fire away with questions, I fell like answering some about 4chan.

Re: Extensive studies on memes and 4Chan

Who are you?

Quote Originally Posted by shadowwolf1917
    A few of you may have noticed that I am back. Now, that doesn't mean I will be here long, because I more than likely won't. Either way, with that out of the way, I'll go ahead and talk a little bit about what I have learned over the past months (not quite sure how long it has been) that I have not been on. I have been going to school and taking a lot of college classes through my Early College High School and I don't have much time for this site. I am learning German through Rosetta Stone (Ich habe alle fünf Ebenen), so yeah. Wow, I'm rambling. Anyway, other than that, [color=#FF0000]I have been browsing /b/ quite a bit, and I have seen terrors that should not be mentioned.[/color] Also, I have learned quite a few memes, mostly through the use of Know Your Meme. For any of you who don't know what 4chan is, it is an image board where people gather and talk about pop culture and the likes, with a heavy focus on Japanese mangas and animes, as well as Japanese culture. /b/ on the other hand, is where you can find pretty much anything, including a lot of things you don't want to. In fact, thats pretty much all you find. I hate to say it about myself, but I have became quite a /b/tard. Either way, fire away with questions, I fell like answering some about 4chan.
    me too

Lol, rules of the internet. Generally, /b/ doesn't follow the rules of the internet, contrary to popular belief. Besides, I can talk about /b/ because I can. Also, that being said, rules are made to be broken, or at least bent, everything else is like slow death.

Every site is like a child from the internet.

/b/ is the deformed adopted siamese twin.

I have a question that has been asked by every sane person:

'The **** is wrong with 4chan?

Quote Originally Posted by xxSharpfirexx
    I have a question that has been asked by every sane person:

'The **** is wrong with 4chan?
    /b/

And what are the /b/tards smoking?

Trololo.